pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Marker Forums > High-End Electronic Markers

Old 08-12-2003, 05:19 PM   #61
AmericanLegion

i counted and 21 of the 40 posts on the first page where this or that threads

WOW

just a bit of info

Chris
AmericanLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 04:23 PM   #62
Tidus9

Quote:
Originally posted by AmericanLegion
i counted and 21 of the 40 posts on the first page where this or that threads

WOW

just a bit of info

Chris
Amazing!!!
I don't even know why i went to this topic to read this stuff, but I knew I lost brain cells when I did (no offense) and now on to the real cocker vs angel fight!
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.
Tidus9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 12:16 PM   #63
stabthepope

Seems like somebody cares way too much about a little internet forum, if it bothers you then you obviously spend way to much time on here and need another hobby
Old 05-25-2004, 07:51 PM   #64
starboarder2001
Super M()derat()r

I left because of this....gun vs gun threads are boring and bias. The Electro-Pneumatic forum is gone....it is nothing but "my gun leaks", "Black Dragun Or Electro Spider", or "my gun wont shoot". This site has gone down hill .

[edit] Wow...nice its all back to normal here....maybe I will start posting here again. [edit]

Last edited by starboarder2001 : 05-25-2004 at 07:56 PM.
starboarder2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 07:10 PM   #65
ghg89guirghuerh
diftwood

bko pds oorrrrrrrrrr basic impulse (no vision)

keep in mind i think the impulse is VERY ugly
ghg89guirghuerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 08:07 PM   #66
starboarder2001
Super M()derat()r

The impulse thinks the same about your user name
Old 06-18-2004, 08:49 PM   #67
ghg89guirghuerh
diftwood

um thanks...

well that was alot of help
ghg89guirghuerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 05:07 PM   #68
paintballindan

Send a message via Yahoo to paintballindan
ok...debating which gun to get, dragun the one or mongoose reincarnation 2 lcd. lemme know.

Or if there's any gun for about the same price and preformance lemme know that too (not a bko or pmi evo)
paintballindan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 05:24 PM   #69
starboarder2001
Super M()derat()r

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebonclaw
Good grief, you guys are about to buy some high end electro, and you want somemone to spend $800 or more on some gun. You want gun information? Go to the SPECIFIC MARKER FORUMS.
This is not a which gun should i get thread...

[edit]
paintballindan deleted his following post

Last edited by starboarder2001 : 12-09-2004 at 05:46 PM.
Old 01-04-2005, 07:42 PM   #70
freetheflow
theres a spoon in my ear

get a freestyle

best jokes ive ever herd.
balls-hey im getting lower
voice-sucks for you
balls-if i go down your coming with me!

two fish are in a tank, one looks over and say "how the hell do i drive this thing."

MA, that sucks. and it had to have been hella embarrassing. unfortunately, some chicks dont understand that it is it sown boss and we work for him.

hes like a rogue agent. he plays by his own rules and has total disregard for all others.
freetheflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 08:58 PM   #71
starboarder2001
Super M()derat()r

LOL its funny how many people you have tricked ebonclaw!!!

if (registered >= 2005)
posts = stupid;
else
posts = !stupid;

Last edited by starboarder2001 : 01-04-2005 at 09:02 PM.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:36 PM   #72
ryansandman

Send a message via AIM to ryansandman
Talking

i think you should probably go with the ir3 just bc i like angels............................................ .............j/k your point is a very good one
Old 03-10-2005, 12:59 PM   #73
P. Dolla

Re: *Ahem* Which gun should I get?

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebonclaw
Alright, you guys with any intelligence are familiar with the style of writing that Swift used to write "A Modest Proposal." If yu're not, then you're probably one of the offenders. That being said:

Which gun should I get? I'm looking at something like either a Blade or a Dark IR3. I play speedball, but I also play in the woods, as well as scenario games. I want the very best, but I want it cheap. Let me know which website has it the cheapest since I apparently can't look it up for myself. Also, if you can give me the good points and bad points of every marker ever made, since I don't trust the reviews, as I have no sense of discretion to figure out which ones are valuable.
I want something I never have to take apart, but something fun to tinnker with, like an autococker. I need fully automatic modes, as well as a tournament board, but I don't want an electro. But I do want an electro if it feels right, nevermind that you have no idea of my definition of "feels right."
As long as you're at it, go ahead and give me a review of the website that I should buy from, and any freinds/relatives/ deceased descendants/ mother's cousin's friend's husband's cousin's former roomate's opinions.
Finally, I need to know which reg I should get, or if I should try and run Co2, and if so, which size tank, which reg and is it good on HPA and Co2, should I use a drop, which kind should I get, which revvy, and of course, I'm having trouble deciding between a boomstick or a FREAK, though I haven't eliminated the possibility of lower cost barrels. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.
Oh, and by the way, if you're going to reccomend a gun, I need to know what basic maintenence procedures are involved, and if it's a complex gun. If so, I need to know each and every part. please post pics.

Thanks guys.
Get a slingshot w/ elbow grease cocking system, and left foot drop forward. Be sure to screem like Tarzan befor every shot, and wear lots of camo.
P. Dolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 03:06 PM   #74
P. Dolla

Re: wtf

Quote:
Originally posted by p8ntball-kid21
HA HA HA HA You tell people in "this thread" to not post off topics in threads and they do it here.

bye the way which is better a Brass Eagle talon or a Angel IR3
lol
the new ion 5 is the best
and it is cheaper too
P. Dolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 08:43 AM   #75
Crede777
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to Crede777
There should be a sticky that says "Want a marker in the $300 price range? The Ion is the best bet 99% of the time." It seems to be what everyone else is saying. Bandwagon effect or not.
This space is reserved for Chris (f2f4) and those in service to our country.

Denison '10
Crede777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 04:44 PM   #76
jmann

GO WITH THE ION!!!!! It is the best "bang for your buck" kinda deal, its fast and decently accurate.
jmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 08:29 PM   #77
asasin

The best gun in the world is one of those blade pump guns
asasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 04:01 PM   #78
naughtydogsrule
your gogged before u see

may i suggest the orracle mini, light weight, stock kaner barrel, black magic reg, very good in speedball, woodsball, or whatever else you want, small in case you ever hide in a small place, fast, nice grip, *caogh no safety caugh*comes with two feedneck thingy ma bobbers, great gun,GET IT!! but dont listen to me if you dont want to.
naughtydogsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 04:12 PM   #79
EvilPimpballer9
back, but gunless

Send a message via AIM to EvilPimpballer9
if you really wanna tick them off just tell them to get the crappiest gun in there post and they'll regret making threads like this.
Old 07-10-2006, 06:32 PM   #80
Ice Marine
Marine Made Of Ice

Send a message via AIM to Ice Marine
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodsballer69
your *** im a woodsballer who knows what he is talking about. you cant go wrong with an A-5 with an e-grip and stock. You dont need nirto because CO2 is better and makes your gun shoot faster. Hands down get an A-5 because you can get extreme with a tippmann. I A-5
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodsballer69
evilpaintballer your team sucks
Okay. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Nothing wrong w/ an A5, really. But your comment on CO2 > HPA bc it makes your gun shoot faster? Now you really need to get your facts straight buddy.

HPA >>>>>>> CO2.
It's cleaner, it's not affected by temperature changes = most consistent, it's cheaper to fill, and high-end guns can't use CO2 bc it'll freeze all the orings / ruin the solenoid.

GG buddy.
Ice Marine is offline   Reply With Quote