pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > JT USA

Old 06-25-2004, 01:48 PM   #61
tpppaintballa
weiner

Send a message via AIM to tpppaintballa
yeah it should fit
-Avalon Commando w/ 14 fenstrated barell (Gonna make a cocker out of it)
-BE Blade
tpppaintballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 09:40 PM   #62
utah_redneck
Gettin' started

Send a message via Yahoo to utah_redneck
Exclamation 3.5e upgrades

Ok, so there is lots of good useful info here about these JT's. However, most of it pertains to 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 and 6.0....but what about the 3.5e??? There was very little talk about them. So, what I want to know, in a nut-shell, is what people think is the best things to do to upgrade my JT 3.5e. Such things as bolts, barrels, air supply and all....I want to know everything that can be done for my 3.5e and which products will work for the best. Don't tell me to look here or there or try a search....I've done it and nothing.
Old 01-27-2005, 12:11 PM   #63
mattmn

I ordered a dye ultralight barrel for my 6.0 and when I got it the threds were allot shorter than my stock barrel. when I tryed to put it on my gun it threads all most all the way on but then stops about 1/8 inch from the O ring any sugg. would be great
mattmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 07:55 PM   #64
crash1

jt 3.5 upgrades

Hey all some upgrades i have done on my jt 3.5 are , shortening the trigger pull to about a millameter and a half toatal
drilling a hole in the feed neck to relieve some of the back pressure from going in to the hopper and poping balls up.
polishing internals.
painting a graphite coating on the bolt to reduce friction.
one piece cp barrel with internal graphite coating.
hpa tank.
empire power hopper

Now to all the gurus out there. what do you think about removing the rear 2 inches of the bolt to reduce weight , it can still be cocked from the top, and lightening the bolt should make it faster ( less reciprocating mass)

spider bolts really fit? the ones I have seen do not top cock, intimidater bolts look right but do not have the rear cock knob,,,,I have heard that if you drill the hole through for the conector pin on the spider bolts it will work, is this true ?
crash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 03:45 PM   #65
rhys

wow man ur really hacken at ur gun lol i sure as hell wouldnt take a drill to it im to BROKE its hard for a 13 year old to make enough money to afford good guns or mods... and im haven trouble payin for paint and air man
rhys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 04:29 PM   #66
crash1

I have had a few guns already and am an amature gun smith real and paintball , so some of the mods I do are easy for me and most of all do not hurt the gun ,and can also be reversed if they don't work, The hole in the feed neck is a common upgrade for blowback markers and easy for anyone to do. Other things like milling the body to pear weight off is a little trickey if you do not own a milling machine. I am looking for a bolt to try some mods on .(don't want to do it on the stock bolt ) Plus this gun cost me 40 bucks on ebay so with a cheap hpa and an empire reloader i have less than 200 bucks into it and it shoots great.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:17 PM   #67
5150_91
CanT ToucH ThiS

on the 6.0 can u interchange spyder triggerframes?
Black Cp Flame Drop Forward-
Black Cp On/Off AsA-
Black Java Feed Neck-
Black Macro Line-
Grey Empire II Hopper-
32* Spring Kit-
Polished Internals-
Modified Stock Bolt-
Modified Stock Trigger-
50g Trigger Switch-
Removed Trigger Spring-
Flipped Microswitch-
Crossfire Compressed Air-
Blue Dye Tank Cover-

My GuN iS fOr SalE, pM wItH yOuR oFfEr Or PaRts ThAt U wAnT. AlSo SeL
My Jt ExCeLlErAtoR 6.0 BoDy
http://img108.echo.cx/img108/6241/gun13gw.jpg
5150_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 03:57 PM   #68
carrot
Jt 3.5e

yes
carrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 06:50 PM   #69
MastaBrad

Send a message via MSN to MastaBrad
I have a JT 3.5 and it chops the paintballs like mad. I dont shoot fast, I have not modified it in any way, and I was wondering what I could do to solve this.

Ideas
-New bolt, mine looks a little scrached up?
-New barrel... (I dont see how that helps prevent chopping)
-Better painballs. what size would i need? .68 or .65? (I use the right size but I forgot)

Why have a low pressure limit what is the point?
MastaBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:22 AM   #70
crash1

jt3.5

I wrote that previous thread a long time ago. since then I updated to HPA and all hell broke loose . gun went for a crap and I have done extensive reworking on it to solve problems . first off a scratched bolt is common and nothing to worry about . I had problems with air delivery from asa to high pressure valve, the angle fitting was bottoming out inside the adapter causing low flow , this caused some of my chopping , after i fixed that I got too much air and had to lower the spring pressure to get ball speed down to reg. after that i had more air flow problems and had to backtrack , ( problem found was when I had drilled out the angle fitting i did not clean it well enough . the filings plugged the filter under the adapter, my bad. )

I have since found a spider acs bolt (anti chop )I wanted to try ( yes I know they dont fit ) with some extensive milling to the body I made it fit . the dwell is the same as the stock bolt so that is a not a problem .I have test fired it a few times and it seems to work .I have not tryed it on the field yet.

I may still have problems with the hpa change over and last time I used this marker it developed a new problem , the marker turns off after a few shots fired ( could be a week battery) but will test in summer . good thing it is just a back up unit and my diablo isnt giving me problems.

my advice is get a different gun this one will cause you to pull all your hair out. This i have seen on too many jt 3.5s and their bald owners. I am a die hard and will not give up on it though .
Old 02-23-2006, 09:06 PM   #71
MastaBrad

Send a message via MSN to MastaBrad
Thanks crash, yea I'll look at other guns and maybe get a different one but i'm sure thats in a whole different forum. lol.

I was checking out Ebay and my gun is selling for around $10 and that made me kinda mad since I bought it for around $170

I went to the store were I got it and had them mess around with it to try and fix It but no luck, if it were a minor problem I would have found it out because I spent a lot of time trying to fix it and I knew what I was doing...

One of my friends got a affordable cheap gun that did not chop a single painball when we were playing, while mine was only spitting raw paint.

Anyways, I dont like to buy a gun that sucks... What would be a nice starter gun that is reliable and affordable?
MastaBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 04:58 AM   #72
crash1

jt 3.5 paint sprayer

My first gun was a mechanical trigger vl triad and it was cheap & good ,rarely chopped, reliable , but for a first gun I would have to suggest a spider , they don't have reliability problems and parts are easy to find . I went with the jt because I got it cheap ( cheap was not good in this instance )

If you can return your gun for a refund , do it ! or if your dealer will credit you towards a better marker . Playing with a marker that dosen't work half way through a game ruins your day fast.
Old 02-28-2006, 05:33 PM   #73
legendaryrat

Could we posibly update this to include the Tac-5?
-<====[<(---)>]=====>
Evil Sith Bunny!!
Set-Up:
Tac-5 Recon
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
BSA Red Dot Sight
Pure Energy Remote Line w/ Quick Detatch
Mil-Sim Air Through T-Stock
Mil-Sim Tac Light
Block Behind Trigger

We Are Woodsball

Join the Special Ops Brigade and enter this code when you sign up:67589
GetFree stuff like pods, nades and more.
legendaryrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 07:50 PM   #74
legendaryrat

:snip:
-<====[<(---)>]=====>
Evil Sith Bunny!!
Set-Up:
Tac-5 Recon
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
BSA Red Dot Sight
Pure Energy Remote Line w/ Quick Detatch
Mil-Sim Air Through T-Stock
Mil-Sim Tac Light
Block Behind Trigger

We Are Woodsball

Join the Special Ops Brigade and enter this code when you sign up:67589
GetFree stuff like pods, nades and more.

Last edited by legendaryrat : 03-15-2006 at 12:42 PM.
legendaryrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 03:55 PM   #75
DKime11

Mt Jt3.5E has been giving me problems for about a year now, and it always seems to be the same thing. One shot and the bolt won't recock it happened the first time when i would really get it going (Atleast as fast as this gun could go) Lately its just been being completely dumb. It will work for awhile and then it wont. I've changed all the orings and made sure everything was in order. What do you guys think?
DKime11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 02:51 PM   #76
stickfigure
hmmmmmm interesting

Send a message via AIM to stickfigure
Is this what I think it is

On my tac 5 my co2 started leaking out at the side of the part on the gun where the co2 screws in. I saw my tank o ring was broken. Is this the problem?
Autcocker trilly pro w/ pmp pump kit, 47/3000 cauruna tank, 32 degress drop foward, 50rnd hopper

The day you cease being a noob is the day you relize it is the player not the gun -if you feel this way, add this to your sig
stickfigure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 06:33 PM   #77
protoballer911
WINDERMERE DOWNS

Send a message via AIM to protoballer911
ok if ur quadra, protium, tetra on its lcd screen says service needed, then open up the side of the grip with the screen on it. press the red button for about 5 seconds( i dont remember if the gun need to be on ot off u might have to try both) after that ur gun should go rite to the ball counter and battery display
protoballer911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 03:32 AM   #78
green_paint_tin

hi can you help me please i have a JT excellerator 3.5 can i run it on air as it is or do i need to upgrade it

Last edited by green_paint_tin : 05-19-2006 at 07:00 AM.
green_paint_tin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 09:14 AM   #79
kamo_killer
Banned

Angry lotta talk

you talk alot jewish rangeri will kill you
kamo_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 09:16 AM   #80
kamo_killer
Banned

god damn jew i hate you i hope you get shot in the temple
kamo_killer is offline   Reply With Quote