pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Strategies and Tactics

Old 02-27-2010, 01:49 PM   #341
ems
Body bagged

tell your friends you aren't playing and when there game ends, wait for the group to start talking then shoot the m from the bushes...the loved that(i was angry that day)

also tell every one your a newb and run up screaming when you scream they almost always will be like OMG...
ems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 01:01 PM   #342
lolcat

Stand back away from your bunker to get better angles of the field. You can still easily protect yourself by blocking out specific angles with your position.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:01 PM   #343
arsenal123

My favorite tactic is the plain old sneak toward the enemy. Right off the bat grab another experienced player and go directly towards the enemy. The point of the second player is he/she follows behind you(communicating in hand signals only) so if you get shot by walking in to them, he/she can get ready to take them out. Most likely the other team would have the same plan(maybe even the same route) so take all the time you need. Once you get close to the concentration of them pass them by about 15 yards and sneak in, I like to go for surrenders but most of the time it ends up that I mark a few guys and get shot, then the other guy stays back and picks them off as they go looking for more.
Sometimes I just snipe (pick them off from a concealed locale) and sometimes I just follow someone elses plan.
arsenal123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:28 PM   #344
Franklin Co. PB
Since 2009

A tactic I use most often is set my primary weapon up in between a tree or something and let the barrel stick out. That way other people will shoot at my gun, and I can trace their shots and take them out.

Smoke grenades also work very well for capture the flag.