pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Strategies and Tactics

Old 04-18-2003, 03:08 AM   #121
S-Prime

Its called pistol whipping
S-Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 12:44 PM   #122
wgpvertcocker07

Send a message via AIM to wgpvertcocker07
wut i like to do is just hide in one place for the first maybe 3 minutes of the game and then pop up and sahoot the closest person who doesnt even hav time to figure out wut just happened. I know it kinda soinds like a ***** thing to do but it works.
wgpvertcocker07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 11:00 PM   #123
ZacT26
Old School

Snap!
i got some reading to do forgot about this thread lol!
ZacT26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 03:15 PM   #124
namida
drano and aluminum foil

The thing you say doesnt sound *****,its a very good tactic in which jocks call ***** because youre not walkin round getting your *** shot off,you are actually helping the team more than getting your *** shot off....

My 2 cents
32 Degrees headcase

Nofx
Good Charlotte
Goldfinger
The Stupider you seem the more surprised they will be when you kill them

ignore what i say usually im high when i post here....

GENESIS 1:29-1:31 is how i feel about illegalization of marijuana

Selling(gt commando2,laser sights for 120 or for trade for something decent)
namida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 06:45 PM   #125
RozeNextDoor

my tactic thus far is just wait em out... people are impatient they get careless quickly...
I once had a one on one game silent for five minutes... the scariest five minutes of my life...

-Roze
RozeNextDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 01:21 PM   #126
gangisHANS
*pistol whip*

Send a message via AIM to gangisHANS
ooooo go for my style, BALLS TO THE WALLS. run full force, and have somewhat good aim. I make a great distraction for my team *me and 2 snipers, I'm bait* well, one time Ran full force down the feild, took on 30+ ppl at once WITH A SIDEKICK SEMI! I have never seen so many people turn and run before, only like 2 people shot at me....I was maybe 20 ft from the flag....with a lil psychotic...mixed in with some planning with your team, you can go really far
Old 05-08-2003, 01:27 PM   #127
MuffinMan14
i like cheese

Send a message via AIM to MuffinMan14 Send a message via Yahoo to MuffinMan14
run oyur fastest and try to stay low as you can at the same time.
good accuracy.
MuffinMan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 06:23 PM   #128
gangisHANS
*pistol whip*

Send a message via AIM to gangisHANS
Wear a shirt that says NOOB on the fron, with a bunch of targets drawn on it, wear bunny ears, ask questions from your teamates really loud like "HOW DO I ATTATCH THIS BOTTLE THING-A-MA-BOBBER??!" "WHAT DOES NOOB MEAN?" or other stupid obvious questions...note tho, you become a target...now make sure you got some people to back you up, you draw fire, and take shots. You're probably gonna get hit, but that's ok...the satisfaction will be yours when they all get lit up by your team, seeing in how they were after that "psycho noob" I'll get some more "serious" tactics up here soon..
Old 05-12-2003, 08:21 AM   #129
SpAz100
Eli Whitney > Jenna Baby

Send a message via AIM to SpAz100
this is only good to use if your in a bunker, and people know you are in there
it's very simple, if they know where you are and firing at you, simply poke your gun out for a second and DON'T FIRE. usually they will fire at you thinking your coming out. do this a few times until they start to catch on and not fire anymore. usually by this time you have found out where they are also, so after they know your messing with them, just pop up and blast the hell out of them. 3 outta 5 times they don't expect it.
SpAz100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 06:46 PM   #130
APA_Coop
APA: Stuff for less

Send a message via AIM to APA_Coop
i find that when im playing rec ball, in full woodland camo and a black tactical vest, laying flat and crawling around works best. my camo makes me blend in, and what doesnt blend evenly gets looked past by the black spot that almosts looks like a torso..... maybe we should get a little closer and investigate....

Primary:
2002 Vertical Feed Autococker (Black)

Sidearm:
Armotech Zeus #03030458
APA_Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 11:27 AM   #131
Raptorz922
Bang, Bang!

Send a message via AIM to Raptorz922 Send a message via Yahoo to Raptorz922
A very important tip: do the unexpected. Yesterday I decided to go through some stomach deep muddy water to flank the enemy and it got me 12 kills.
Raptorz922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 06:29 PM   #132
~Chimp
aim for the arse

wave at the opponent..
yes you laugh,,, but it screws with their head.
When you have some distnace.. wave at them from your bunker.. when they go to shoot, duck in.. come out somewhere else.. do it again.. They have no idea wtf is going on. then come out shooting.. they just seem to forget that you actually may have a marker after 3-4 times.

Also.. when behind a tall narrow bunker, wave your left hand out the left side (if you are right handed), and bring your head out the right side shooting one handed to start, and then bring left hand over to steady shots.

They 1st go for the left hand as they see it.. so they are not already aiming at your right side.

Last edited by ~Chimp : 06-15-2003 at 01:56 PM.
~Chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 08:35 PM   #133
Cx Threepio
AKA Die Hard

Send a message via AIM to Cx Threepio
We Usually have the Sniper Sneak into Enemy Lines and Pick off People While Someone Runs in from the front and Shoots like Crazy. 2 People then get as Close as they Can without getting shot to Create A Diversion so the last Person Can get in bck with the Sniper, and the Last Person and the Sniper Take out People from Behind.
It's Nuts, but it Works, Sometimes.
Cx Threepio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 05:56 AM   #134
gffbrl21
support hk.

Send a message via AIM to gffbrl21
Exclamation Tactics

My strategies are to throw a rock to a point where an enemy might be hiding and lure him out into the open. If you see a group of hit people with their hands up walking back to the staging area stand hidden amongst them , not with your hands up, though or you can be called out. REMEMBER: stay low during enemy fire.
Old 07-05-2003, 07:46 PM   #135
SLlPKNOT
We let it all slip away..

Send a message via AIM to SLlPKNOT Send a message via Yahoo to SLlPKNOT
Kidna like wgpvertcocker07 said. Before you start out ask one or two palyers to stay way back and dont move or shoot much for a long time. Then when the game is down to about 3 players call them out and the other team will never expect it.

And when the whistle blows and you run to a bunker dont stay there run to another oen in the next 10 seconds or so. The other team will be too busy trying to see where all the other players are going they will only get a glipse of you then they will scope out other players. So then your free to run to another bunker before they notice you, but it dosnt last long after about 30-40 seconds the other team will start to scope out particular players instead of jsut watching the whole team.
-12" Lapco Big Shot
-Evo. Bolt & Pin
-Evo. 3way
-Evo. Pump Arm
-Evo. LPR
-Crome Detent

~Waiting to Arrive~
-Chrome Shocktech Angle Beavertail
-03 Black/Blue Jewel Dye Stickies
-Evo. Cocking Rod

----SLIPKNOT----

Last edited by SLlPKNOT : 07-05-2003 at 08:04 PM.
SLlPKNOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 01:44 PM   #136
clecko54
Pea...tear....Griffin....

Send a message via AIM to clecko54
-Strong backplayers...people who don't let the other team get a shot off, much the less prevent bunkering
-Strong front players...fast, good snap shots, move at the right time
-Crossfire...better chance of getting good angles, people on the right shoot towards the left, left towards the right.
-Lanes... the bigger they are, the more coverage they should get, especially off the break
-Communication....most important aspect, positions of players, who'se taking fire, where they are, who can get a clean angle of fire.
-eyes....keep 'em peeled, wathc for movement of other tream, and communicate it.
clecko54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 12:41 PM   #137
pbfreak242
The Spyder Tech

Send a message via AIM to pbfreak242
the stupidest thing you can do in paintball is to go onto the field scaredthen youll make stupid mistakes that will cost your team

leaning towards a cocker
pbfreak242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 12:14 AM   #138
Mach

Paint-Kata. Enough said.

The Paintball Katas:
Through analysis of thousands of
recorded paintball fights, the Council of
Paintball Elders has determined that
the geometric distribution of
antagonists in any paintball battle is a
statistically predictable element.
The Paintball Kata treats the gun as a
total weapon. Each new position
representing a maximum kill zone,
inflicting maximum splatter on the
maximum number of opponents, while
keeping the defendant clear of the
statistically traditional trajectories of
return fire.
Between the start of your training and
becoming a Paint-Kata Samurai of the
Golden Dragon, your firing efficiency
will rise by no less than one hundred
and twenty percent. Your kill
proficiency will increase by a minimum
of two hundred and sixty percent,
making the master of the Paintball
Katas an adversary not to be taken
lightly.
Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 08:06 PM   #139
Vectrexx
Beyond the Fifty

Deadly Secrets

Squeegie Trick
While hiding behind a bunker wave your squeegie in the air, to make it seem that you are cleaning your gun. Someone will pick up on that and rush your bunker, and as soon as they arrive you can take them out.

Empty Gun

While hiding fire your gun upside down to change the tone of your shots. An experienced player will think you are out of paint and rush you. By turning your gun upside down no paintballs will feed into the breech and thus you will fire blanks. (also see The Doop)

Deadman's Walk

You are still in the game, start walking around with your gun down out in the open as if you have been eliminated. Then when you reach a great spot... attack! This may not be allowed, and as far as I am concerned unethical, but the sender really wanted me to post it up.

The Doop

Yell out to a friend, "I have no paint" or "I have no air." Some one from the other team will hear you and decide to take advantage. When they do, you are ready to kill.

Lead the Fool

If you see someone hiding behind a bunker shoot the grass to the side in a way that they can see you. They will notice that your shots are off. Yell out, "I got you, I got you." The fool will think your aim is very very off and will come out. This seems as if it won't work, but it really does. Try it out!

Heads Up

If someone is hiding behind a bunker shoot at their bunker in a slow fashion just under where their head has been popping up. Real slow and spoaced out shots. The person hiding will try to time your shots and pop out. and as soon as he does you are so well aimed and ready to eliminate him.
14" race barrel
Vectrexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 02:35 PM   #140
phillipspyder
patata, batata, aardappel

take the high ground

1) take the high ground and snipe.
2) fing a blind corder ( a corner that when passing you can not see around) hide behind it and ambush them. NOTE: makesure you have some minimal covor incase it is an experinced player and thay put ther gun around it and fire blindly like crazy
3) the good old pincer. go in from 2-3 diffrant directions and trap tham.
4) the old fashoned (but great) "kill zone" you know: the one at little big horn (custards last stand) well what you do is find some place (like a trail, valley, pass etc.) and wait. when they pass through blast em'
5) Lone warrior: break up one or two squads of your most skilled players and send tham on single missions.
6) snipe from a protected corner. that way you only have to worry about a small area
phillipspyder is offline   Reply With Quote