I hate to have to do this, However some people around here will push the envelope and bend the rules any and every time they can. So let us "all" have this understanding! You wanna hang around in this Forum you better start acting cool, and not a fool!
1) Read and understand the Forum Rules at the top of the page. I didn't write them, However I will execute them to the letter.
2) Be nice, and help others, This is my extended family you hurt anyone here in any way well let's just say it's not the cool thing for you to do. Flaming will get me hot under the collar!
3) Got a M3/Pi related question? Check the Faqs thread and or do a search first, chances are it's in there. If not post with as much information as you've got.
4) Topics need to be M3/Pi related! Wanna talk about anything else, Go to General Paintball or Off Topic Forums etc, etc...that's what they are there for.
5) Stick to the topic! Answers should follow the topic of the thread. Wanna talk about anything else start a different thread.
6) Finally, Let's get something straight!
This is a forum for Black Dragon users. Not Black Dragon abusers!
You wouldn't walk into any store, or someones home and get away with slamming or flaming their products or family members without getting thrown out on your ear!
Well guess what!!
The same goes here!!!
From this point on, that's how we'll "play" around this forum. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with people trying to fix problems with markers they currently own. However if you come in here and just start bashing the product and or the users, I will personally show you the door!
Does everybody understand?
Last edited by Calebd2 : 10-17-2003 at 08:18 AM.