pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Trading Forums > Trader Feedback

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2002, 08:02 PM   #1
Mr_Mayhem696

Pixel_sniper????

well Kilometers they keep deleting my thread, just goes to show you these moderators are on some power trip? but here is my response to your question. hopefully you see this before it gets deleted!

we made a deal for a freak barrel system, when his money arrived i went to my local shop to pick it up and it had already been sold to someone else. so i sent his money back, now he thinks i ripped him off. he should just stop calling my house!

yes i made a deal with 2 people for 1 thing but that started just incase one person backed out because i needed money fast for bills. but before i knew it they both sent there money. well i had to send back both there money and now this kid won't leave me alone?
Old 12-05-2002, 08:37 PM   #2
Pixel_sniper
my name sucks.

I have only called you once, you thought it was fine, you said, and I quote "Oh, no problem man, you can call anytime if you have any questions or anything". I only called you once! The time I called you was at 9:00 my time. Those "threatening messages" basically said that if you were a fraud, that I would cancel the money order without any vulgairty or hostility, which your messages did include.
Please stop claiming that I "keep calling you" because I'm not, and It's giving me a bad name on the forum, which I do not appreciate. I hope to do deals with other people who actually send the purchased items, and you are trying to screw that up. Please stop lying, and be honest with yourself and all those on the forum. You have wasted my time and money. I sent money to you thinking I was going to get my rightfully bought product, and yet all I get is my name being slandered untruthfully on the forum. Yesh, some seller you are.

Last edited by Pixel_sniper : 12-05-2002 at 08:42 PM.
Old 12-05-2002, 08:39 PM   #3
UTLadiesMan
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to UTLadiesMan
Re: Pixel_sniper????

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Mayhem696
well Kilometers they keep deleting my thread, just goes to show you these moderators are on some power trip? but here is my response to your question. hopefully you see this before it gets deleted!

we made a deal for a freak barrel system, when his money arrived i went to my local shop to pick it up and it had already been sold to someone else. so i sent his money back, now he thinks i ripped him off. he should just stop calling my house!

yes i made a deal with 2 people for 1 thing but that started just incase one person backed out because i needed money fast for bills. but before i knew it they both sent there money. well i had to send back both there money and now this kid won't leave me alone?
Power trip??

Now stop posting this.

PBR feedback
eBay feedback
Old 12-05-2002, 09:23 PM   #4
Quickdraw427
über nüb

Re: Pixel_sniper????

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Mayhem696

It's not anyone's fault but your own that you needed to pay some bills fast. However, in a situation like that, it is not right to make a deal with more than one person if what you intended to do was sell to the first person to get you the money, and especially if you didn't even have possession of the item you were advertising.
Closed Thread