pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Smart Parts > Impulse

Old 02-18-2002, 05:47 PM   #1
PBSouLjAh

Send a message via AIM to PBSouLjAh
Trigger Job for stock impulse triggers

Hi, this is Jc. A lot of u guyz have known me since pbreview.com started. I have been a member of the forums since december 2000. So, u guys can trust me. well i have come up with a trigger job, and now my impulse with a stock trigger is about 1mm. it moves only enough to switch the microswitch. I have worked on a few impulses already, and the owners are totally happy with it. if you dont want to spend the extra $25 to get a blade trigger then some more time to adjust it, then we'll give you a trigger job for $10, + $ for shipping back. Im telling you guys, this is really awesome! We will test and make sure the gun is working properly before sending. those of you interested, please email me at jc64730@aol.com or AIM at jc64730. This will be called the Team Resistance trigger job, because i have taught it to the rest of my teammates and they are also fully capable of doing this. I was the one to create this idea, so you may request that I do it.

It basically consists of:
a new spring, for a snappier and lighter feel
a very short trigger, we can do it as short as you would like, just tell us.
modded trigger frame(if you dont like it, just email me or IM me and we'll tell you how to un do it.)

we will not be drilling or tapping anything of your gun, so it will not void your warranty. we wil return your stock trigger spring so you may replace it if sending it to smart parts. your trigger will not be tapped, we dont use set screws.

we are currently working on creating our own trigger. they will cost around $15. we can also make custom triggers for you, just give us a drawing or tell us what you would want, and we will create it for you. we will get up pics up later when they are finished. they will will have set screws.. we will either adjust them for you and loctite them, or give the set screws so u may do it yourself.

Thanks, and please consider this trigger job.

-jC

Team Resistance

Last edited by PBSouLjAh : 02-20-2002 at 03:51 PM.
PBSouLjAh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 06:27 PM   #2
MeWrOq
mike

Send a message via AIM to MeWrOq
These triggers are going to end up looking really nice.

Team Resistance
Old 02-20-2002, 01:01 PM   #3
The Legend

Send a message via AIM to The Legend
You are selling something, put it in the for sale forum. Its called "for sale" for a reason.
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 04:40 PM   #4
PBSouLjAh

Send a message via AIM to PBSouLjAh
the trigger jobs are free for the first 5 people that ask! after, the price is lowered to $5

Team Resistance
PBSouLjAh is offline   Reply With Quote