pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Marker Forums > High-End Electronic Markers

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2002, 07:49 AM   #1
sephiroth2666
Evil Squirrel

Send a message via AIM to sephiroth2666
Alright What should i get?

I need to know which one I should get. between a Bushmaster and an Impulse (the cheapest stock ones) I want to know the good and bad things about each gun. Keep in mind I can get a bushmaster for a lot cheaper right now.

"The more you dream the less you sleep." PM5K

"All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be." Pink Floyd

"Clear all your sins. Get born again. Just repeat a couple lies" AIC

"Only in the Darkness of Christ have I realized... God Hates Us All!" Slayer

"Maybe it is better for the world to die by the truth then to be saved by a lie." Daniel Weiss

"You never know just how you look through other people's eyes" Butthole Surfers

"If god is truly just I tremble for the fate of my country" Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-22-2002, 02:08 PM   #2
Rebel32flanker

There are THOULSANDS of posts debating this for the love of God man do a search....
Classic PGP
P-68AT
Old 05-22-2002, 02:12 PM   #3
paintballdiablo
Cheap college guy

Send a message via AIM to paintballdiablo
Impulse

If you hate your parents, the man or the establishment, don't show them up by getting wasted and wrapping your car around a tree. If you really want to rebel against your parents: out learn them, outlive them, and know more than they do. ---Henry Rollins
Old 05-22-2002, 04:33 PM   #4
sephiroth2666
Evil Squirrel

really coudln't find one on this specifically and im too damn lazy to do a search so if you dont have anything helpful to say then i dont care. Ok. So why should I gte a Impulse over a bushmaster cause I can get a reall good deal on a bushy setup. but im thinking about the impulse. All I know is i want a speedball gun.

"Maybe it is better for the world to die by the truth then to be saved by a lie." Daniel Weiss

Old 05-22-2002, 05:39 PM   #5
Paint Bulley
Super POSER

Location: Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and
Send a message via ICQ to Paint Bulley Send a message via AIM to Paint Bulley Send a message via Yahoo to Paint Bulley
HOLY HELL are electro marker owners retarded?

do you need someone help you wipe also?

How come ther is a new thread every hour, what marker should I buy. Make the decision for yourself unless your buying it for me you idiot.

why cant you people decide for yourself or go check another thread? this is the worst forum for this type of thing... you may have more skill than the newbies, but they are 10 times smarter than you, go check out the newbie forum... look how many what gun should i buy compared to this thread, you guys are ****ing morons.

*sephiroth this was not ment to you, but to all of you people evenly.

Thanks,
Old 05-22-2002, 06:28 PM   #6
Rebel32flanker

Thank GOD paint bully it is about time someone spoke up!
Classic PGP
P-68AT
Old 05-22-2002, 07:41 PM   #7
sephiroth2666
Evil Squirrel

Well you wipping my *** seems like a good offer but I'll have to decline. Well first of No you moron there aren't a thousand threads for this or else I would ahve been too damna lazy to make my own. I figure it this way ill fidn my answer To MY Speicfic questio FASTER this way. And hat the **** makes you so gerat hoensty im sorry im not part of your greatness. Ok neverind. all I asked was a simple question and all you ******* jump over it saying your b.s. God you people suck honestly. im not even gonna speell check this casue i dotn care aymore. weeeeeeeeeee!

Old 05-22-2002, 07:48 PM   #8
mpbojangles
sUpERmAn

Send a message via AIM to mpbojangles
heres a rational post...

Get the impy. I dont like the bushy trigger. I prefer a harder to pull trigger then the bushy and its waaay too light for me. The impy is perfect and has lots of upgrades and gets a lot more in trades and can run on co2 and comes with a 400$ reg and is just as fast as a bushy and can be made into something better then a bushy for 100 bucks. get the impulse. invest in the future. merryll lynch...

Pics of my gun and the SUUUUPER SITEHERE!
Old 05-22-2002, 07:50 PM   #9
Paint Bulley
Super POSER

Location: Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and there Here and
Send a message via ICQ to Paint Bulley Send a message via AIM to Paint Bulley Send a message via Yahoo to Paint Bulley
before you fall off your mighty high horse... check this out...

http://www.pbreview.com/forums/searc...der=descending

Im not trying to be an a hole... there are 53 threads about impulse or bushmaster, there is actually a thread with this EXACT same title, and question...

I am not all great, well actually, no, well kind, oh no your not, oh and you think your good, better than you, says who, me, me who, your right side, well your left side is by far the better side, says who, you, you ha nobody listens to you

but yes, Im not an idiot, i do know I had a point for writting this..

---

SO BEFORE YOU POO YOUR PANTS - IMPULSE BY FAR
Old 05-22-2002, 07:52 PM   #10
Paint Bulley
Super POSER

Re: heres a rational post...

Quote:
Originally posted by mpbojangles
. invest in the future. merryll lynch...
What? Vangaurd is by far way better.
Old 05-23-2002, 05:44 AM   #11
mpbojangles
sUpERmAn

Send a message via AIM to mpbojangles
sorry about that..i just drank and when i got to that point in my post the efffects started to seep in.

Pics of my gun and the SUUUUPER SITEHERE!
Old 05-23-2002, 05:45 AM   #12
sephiroth2666
Evil Squirrel

well your point is the same old crap that evreyone else always says. And let me tell yo no matter how smart yuo think you are. Your Not Helping! what are these forums here for if not to get input from other people. And ok there are other threads with this question but so what almost non of them have enough answers in them to be any help at all. So tell me if it bothers you that much that people like me are putting the same question over and over again why are you looking for them just to ***** about it i mean honestly that seems like a type of masicism to me. And thank you people who gave this a little intelligence and don't just want to whine all the time. Eh well thats the first time anyones stupidity had really made me angry before and I don't ike it one bit these forums are really horrible like that aren't they. But I shoudln't talk like that It makes me just as bad as you I guess. It's a sad thing when people attack eachother liek this over the studpest crap. Can;t you find a better way to waste your time like go snort a line of anthrax or soemthing that ight help your synapses a bit. Eh wow I shaoudl'nt be saying this carp though tis all only going to gte worse. so I don;t thnik im gonna respond to this post anyore alright gerat ahve fun everyone. but trust me im not trying to be an a hole or anything it's just what i thinks

Old 05-23-2002, 03:12 PM   #13
team hessians

everyone chill

if your getting sick of these threads why do you go in them, just dont bother if they bug you so much.

impulses and bushmasters shoot almost identical stock, its crazy. But i find that since impulses are growing more and more popular and so is smart parts i would go impulse. Growing company=more products. I also like the look of the impulse a bit better, the imp comes with one of the best regs on the market, and a great stock barrell.

but sephiroth next time do a search, because there really is a ton of threads like paint bulley said, on this topic.
Thank god for the hessian, getting everyone's questions answered right.
My pbnation feedback
my pbreview feedback #1
my pbreview feedback #2
Old 05-25-2002, 07:46 PM   #14
Maximus 21
Coming back to the sport!

Send a message via AIM to Maximus 21
LOL! GO PAINT BULLEY! If you go to the link you sent, the second one, you can see my post, it's called "What now?" but when you click on it. I ask for a moderator to delete it and i said i had better results from searching! hell yeah! searching rulez!
Old 07-28-2003, 12:02 PM   #15
Flyboyx3000
insane man

Send a message via AIM to Flyboyx3000
i think once a month they should delete all the threads and make all the people that care rewrite em
Old 10-28-2007, 09:50 PM   #16
lotsoffun
Luken 4 a Teem

Send a message via AIM to lotsoffun
Bushmaster

impulses not too good

If you ball in Ithaca, New York lemme know.

Amazing Xbox 360 Package! FS
Old 10-29-2007, 11:25 AM   #17
Chickenmunga
The Colonel's Finest

Can this thread be moved to this book?

Old 01-21-2009, 01:02 PM   #18
iced out
Yep...I'm Here.

everyone be easy... people make mistakes... and some people want live input not posts from days weeks or months ago. Opinions on guns change as new parts come out and people discover new things.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:09 PM   #19
Kowz_76
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Kowz_76
1) Nobody is looking for a bushmaster vs. impulse thread.
2) Nobody is going to find a thread from 2002

Don't post in 7 year old threads.
Closed Thread