A new dimension in comfort and performance. The Dimension Series Comfort Pack is perfect for the players who like to express themselves with obvious authority. Holds up to 9, 150 Round Podz. Must be used in conjunction with the Comfort Belt/CB-100 (Sold Separately)
The Redz Dimension Pack 5.4 is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used.
Seperate Belt and pack, interchangable
Redz has been around for several years most belts are just copies of this one... Its very tight fitting and the lumbar pad is great. The system is costly but well worth it... I actually have the 5.5 but this is close enough...
Comfort and control
Belt system is interchangable so you can switch from a heavy to light pack depening or position for the day...
Did I say comfort?
Back support is great for when the pack is full with 9 (10) pods
Cost the whole system is very costly, especially with the belt But it is totally worth it if you want one pack system to last a long time and always fit great...
Did I mention comfortable?
I've been playing for a long time and I have had several belts this one is by far the best! It fits great with little movement, it is costly but well worth it in the long run...
03 Swirl Featherlite Viking
Lowered LPR- pinches paint
BP No Rider
Centerflag 420 68/45
Smoke Z-Board Egg 2
Red TE Halo
Pods slide out easily
Pack doesnt bounce
Tabs are small
Flaps tend to lift up
Make sure you know it doesn't have a belt included. I feel it is a good thing however, because if not, small guys can wrap it twice, and big guys could need an extension. Get what fits.
-Fits great! A lot of velcro and elastic to hold the pack on the belt without shifting
-Wide, but still bend-able, can get bounces
-Very good fit (how I like) to pods, don't have to pull them out
-Very versatile, can take 7 or 3 pods, just as comfortable, and always the same size (after the elastic pods are removed)
-Light, not much rubber etc
-Colors are limited, but are the common schemes
-Doubt I'd ever use the +1 on the very bottom, maybe if I was doing scenario for a spare tank or somethng?
-Tabs are not as easy to grab as other packs
-Tabs lift back up and revelcro if you sit/slide wrong, or lay/lean forward. I like empty slots to hang so I dont have to pull three tabs before I get a pod
I love this pack. It fits my style (typically) great, and is versatile enough to be switched into my other style. Pods are easy to extract, and fit wonderfulyl into the pack.
I love it, you probably would too, unless you wanted a horizontal pack.
Verticle pods, won't stick out causing easy-target practice and premature dead-box visits.
The +4 are elestic straps, pain in ass to get pods in/out when playing.
- Comfort. This is without a doubt THE most comfortable harness system I have ever used. With the belt wider than my foot is long, this thing is great on my back. I can actually wear it for more than 15 minutes before my back wants to give out.
- Access. The access to the pods is easy and fast. Being verticle, I pull the strap and the pods goes right into my hand. Makes reloading in a hurry when necessary much better.
- The belt. Besides comfort, this thing is so wide that I don't even need suspenders to hold this up. And a 5.4 is a lot of weight to have no need for shoulder-support.
- Stylish. They look nice. They don't try to make a completely revolutionary flashy design, yet it's not just quickly sewn together fabric. It has a nice mid-balanced style to it to fit most peoples' needs.
- Design. Due to the design of how the pods fit into their slots, with all 9 pods in there this system will actually curve naturally. So when you put it on, it fits PERFECTLY on my back. Curves right to it. Adds to the comfort, makes it so paint stays tight to body (won't shake when I run).
- Again design. Vertical pod system. These pods are all tucked behind the back. They don't stick out. Makes it much better for a tournament or just overall pick-up speedball, you're a smaller target.
- Belt is sold seperately. It's nice to find this out before you buy it. Glad I buy from and support proshops, somebody buying this off the net would have been pissed.
- Add in harness and belt cost, this thing costs as much if not more than a case of paint. For fabric and velcro, it's expensive! This was the biggest downside to them, any of them. Especially the 5.4.
- The elastic straps for the +4. They are a little fun to initially get pods/guppies in them before you even put the system on. Just good luck getting them back in if you're playing in the game and tossed pods can be shot to get you out (depending on the specific field and rules you go by, not like this every where). Or if you're playing a Scenario where you're out there for an hour or two, you can't just toss it like in a tournament and pick it up in 2 minutes.
Overall if the price came down a little bit, this would be perfect. But despite the price this is the best system I have used to date. If money is no object, you have a bad back or just like comfort, and you require to be in tight spots without exposing much..... this is the harness for you.
I chose the 5+4, because I like to stay out on the field as long as possible. Also, it gives you the option on the amount of pods you want to carry. The "Base 5" are positioned along your back, while the other 4 are collaspible. This allows you to use 1, 2, 3, or even all 4 of the other pod carrires/holders. I found this pack a valuable resource when I went to Skirmish (Invasion of Normandy Scenario Game). I was able to use all 9 pods, and a hopper (190 balls), on one tank (Crossfire 88/4500). Also, I will sometimes place a bottle of water in the collapsible pod holders, as a means of hydration-on-the-go. All you need to do to wash it,..... place it inside of a pillow case, and put it in the washing machine!!!!!
If you are a serious scenario player, or a hard-core "Shoot-A-Holic", this is the pack for you. Pick your color, get the belt (and pods), and then have a blast!!!!! It gets an 8 out of 10..... because the belt cost extra.
Comfortable. Holds alot of Pods. Colors for your color cordination.
Too many pods makes harness heavy.
I bought a Redz Dim 5.5. Holds max of 10 140round tubes thats alot of paintballs to be heffting around on your back. But if your like me and dont have far to run (because you play back in tourneys) this shouldent be an issue. Easy to use. Belt is nice you can tighten or lossen it to your liking. Bottom line its comfortable I dont even notice the pack but for the first 15mins of the day then you for get about it. Its that comfortable. Get one.
Sometimes if you have too many pods it gets heavy so you have to choose one to your posstion on the field. Its comfortable, holds alot of pods, easy to use, color friendly. Best pack. Buy Redz there the best IMO.
smart parts shocker
crossfire stubby tank
freak 14 inch barrel
Comfort, fitting, and style
I love this pack, its great, i originally got this pack because i had to for my sponsor but now i love it , i actually have a 5.5 but this is as close enough. i love how i can hold so many pads it it for my trigger happy back woman moves. lol i will most likely only hold 5 in it but i didn't want to get a 2.3 and be forced to use the elastic straps. this pack is total comfortable and it's easy to get out the pods, and i like how the pack and belt are separate so that its not huge and you don't have to go around your self twice with a jumbo belt like some packs ive had before. but i love this pack and dbout i will ever go back again.
Its comfortable, stylish, it will fit you no matter what size you are because of the belts and its just over all great.
the 8 + 1 Brass Eagle Hoser (doesn't even compare my Redz)
WGP 3.5 vert cocker
Can carry LOTS of paint
did I mention VERY comfortable?
ummm.... It's a bit pricy but well worth it.
This pack is so comfortable that one game (I play back man for my team) I was shooting my lane and I look into my hopper and saw my paint running low. I used to be able to find my paint on my old pack because the weight told me it was there but in this particular game, I yelled at my team-mate that I needed paint even though I had 1000+ rounds on my back. I didn't remember that I had my pack on because it fits so well you cant tell that it's there. You also dont need to worry about getting shot because the pods are RIGHT behind you making you a small target.
I would REALLY reccomend this pack. It is worth the money.
Timmy Alias, gray to black fade. Evil Pipe system, crossfire 92/4500 HPA, Halo B hopper, was switch,
Comfort, ease of use, fit, load speed
This is the best harness i have ever used. Though a little expensive, it is very useful. When you strap it on the harness doesnt move at all, and when you need a pod it is very accesible. and very fast. The belt is also very nice. it is large so it doesnt jab into one place all the time, instead spreading the weight evenly around your stomach area. the belt also lands some bounces too.
If you want comfort, speed, and just a plain ol' kick a$$ harness that will last, buy this product.
So here i am, a 14 year old Back player for a small team i own. I always complain how my old harness is falling off because the belt is too small... So i talk to my local field owner and he mentioned that he had 2 Redz 5.4 harnesses left. I say "WOW!!, THAT THING IS FREAKING HUGE!!!" he said "yeah, its worth every penny...", he was being my friend and a good salesman (a very rare find....) He told me to try it on, so i know what to feel. He even let me take a couple empty pods off the shelf to put in it so i could feel the curve. It was awesome. I HAD TO HAVE IT!!!. The hardest choice i made that day was "red or blue....?". I thought about it real hard. I figured blue because it would match my Evil Gloves because they are blue too..... Being as small and scrawny as i am, it fits me very well.... Every once in a blue moon a pod sticks me in my kidney but it doesnt happen very long. thats just my tiny build. This is a must-buy for anyone in the market for a big-ass(excuse my french, please) pack that is well worth the money.
Worth every penny on every dollar on every ten dollar bill..... (yeah, its kinda expensive)
I chose between this and Extreem Rage 4.3 (thats what the aftershock midline uses) but i felt in more of a Dynasty mood! D - Y - N - A - S - T - Y ALL THE WAY!!!!