These kits do not include a regulator The caps are available in the 3 styles seen. Smooth, 3 and 5 Rib design. Anodized per photo. Blue, Green, Purple, Silver, Red and Black. Includes the screw in solenoid chamber nipple for 1/8" cocker hose. Comes with all necessary O-rings. Sorry not available in Gold.
* Testing shows velocity increases. Users of HPA can see a 15-25fps increase. Co2 results are less.
* LPR setups make for a more consistent and efficient package.
* Allows you to adjust bolt pressure to help eliminate chopping.
* Using the cap alone on a stock Impulse will allow you to dry fire without keeping the bolt hung open.
* These volumizers hold 19.6cc versus the stock capacity of only 9.6cc.
* Its a bit lighter, it all adds up to a marker that will be a top choice. 1/8" pipe thread for adding an adjustable regulator.
The New Designz LPR Cap is older, so while it may be available used and in a few cases new, it is not commonly available anymore.
New Designz Valve Cap LPR Combo (Jackhammer II, HVVC, Tounament locking knob, and LPR hookups)
Smart Parts 2002 Impulse (Black) #13682
-Runs at 140 PSI Valve / 60 PSI Solenoid
-Shoots 280 FPS
-Smart Parts Total Freak (Stainless Steel Back, Black All-American 14" Front)
-Smart Parts "Cricket" Vision Board and Anti-Chop Eye
-New Designz Blade Trigger
-New Designz Dragon Hammer Cap
-New Designz Drop Forward w/ Built-in Max-Flow Mount
-New Designz "Equalizer" Bolt (Flush to the back of the gun)
-New Designz "Slik Shot" Ram Shaft
-"Rathole" Stainless Steel Hammer
-New Designz Titanium Link Pin
-New Designz Valve Cap LPR Combo (Jackhammer II, HVVC, Tounament locking knob, and LPR hookups)
-Smart Parts Twister Vertical Feed Tube (Low Rise)
-Smart Parts "Freak" Grips (Black)
-Smart Parts Max-Flo 68 Cubic Inch 4500 PSI Tank
Gives you the advantages of the New Designz valve cap and LPR hookups.
Doesn't include an LPR. (Not really necessary)
This gives you all of the great features of their valve cap and allows you to install an LPR of your choice. Like to be able to select everything? Well this is the perfect option. Make your gun more stylish, increase efficiency, reduce shootdown, and at the same time have a tap and the hookups necessary to install an LPR. Can't get much better right?
This is the valve cap to get if you want to install an LPR but don't like the Jackhammer II. I personally prefer their Valve Cap LPR Combo that includes the Jackhammer II, hookups, valve cap, and tournament locking knob. However, this is also a good product and a great way to install a Palmer Rock, or other LPR.