- 1 Piece Delrin Design. There's a lot of half aluminum/half delrin bolts out. Ours is 1 piece delrin for a reason. We're aiming to cut down on the cocking mass of your 'gun. This will lead to higher ROF and lower LPR settings. We all know what lower LPR settings mean... fewer chops!
- Highest Flow Available. To my knowledge, this bolt is unmatched in flow. It's got a HUGE opening in the front of the bolt. The idea was to distribute air over the ball as much as possible. Some other "high flow" bolts have smaller holes up front. Your concentrating more air from the blast on one area of the ball. By simple physics... If you have the same amount of air hitting a larger area, you're putting less force per sq. unit. Consequently, the Pure Flo will be softer on paint. Also, the opening to the valve is larger than even the evolution bolts. A lot of companies are trying to "match" the valve opening to the bolt by making them the exact same size or close to the same size. The problem with this is that the tolerances between all the different bodies and brands differ which means these locations aren't exact. If your bolt hole is mismatched with the valve hole then you're losing efficiency and consequently not getting the most out of your 'gun. We GUARANTEE you're getting the full blast from the valve with our bolt. We also made our bolt inlet a hole instead of open the whole way around. This helps reduce blowback and the orings guarantee it. When you're talking about the Compulsive bolt, you're talking about some SERIOUS flow.
- Vertical Pull Pin Support. It's stylin' and we're with ya! If you run your pull pin vertical, we're one step ahead of you.
- Easy Hammer Lug Adjustment. We've milled a slot in the bolt so that you can actually adjust your sear lug without taking the bolt out of the 'gun! Anyone that tunes Autocockers can definitely appreciate this. Taking your bolt in and out while you make adjustments is a real hassle... No more!
- Unique Compulsive Design (which I'll leave as a surprise). The cut in our bolts decrease the weight, big time. All bolts look alike (for the most part). Ours definitely is a taste of something different... You'll easily be able to recognize a Compulsive Bolt.
The Compulsive Paintball Edge Bolt is older, so while it may be available used and in a few cases new, it is not commonly available anymore.
-Easy lug adjustment
-Accpets both side and top cocking backblocks
I got this bolt with my team ronin ecocker. First let me say that I am a long term compulsive customer. My first impression of the bolt was that it was very light. Much lighter than the orracle stock bolt. My cocker seems to have almost no kick, and i think the bolt helps alot, along with the jackal hammer, etc. It is also a open face bolt so it has a higher flow than venturi. It also accepts top and side cocking pins, perfect if you want to upgrade the bolt on the gx ans series cockers. And the last thing that made me love this bolt is that there is a hole so you dont have to take the bolt out when adjusting the lug in the hammer.
Buy this bolt. IMO its better than any other bolt.
Very light, oringed for your pleasure, very high flow, lug adjustment hole
Oringed for your displeasure, doesnt come with pull pin
After always having used some form of either all aluminium or half and half bolt getting my hands on an all delrin bolt has shown me why no one should ever bother to buy a metal bolt ever again. Even in a mechanical cocker this bolt would be an improvement over the stock bolt.
This bolt has huge inlet hole and is completely open faced for incredibly high flow. Its oringed if you like oringed bolts or have a problem with blow back in your gun. Its incredibly light so it will allow you to decrease your cocking pressure which will hopefully result in fewer ball chops if you can get your gun setup right. the lug adjustment hole is a nice touch since alot of companies still dont give you one *gives Shocktech the evil eye*. Another benefit of being delrin is that even if you get debris in the chamber it will most likely damage the bolt which costs 48 bucks before it damages your $300 or more body.
Only negative thing I can say about this bolt is that it doesnt come with a pull pin. But if you just purchase the dlerin pull pin from the same company that makes this bolt you will have an insanely light bolt system.
Excelent buy. Well worth the price tag. I would recommend this bolt to anyone who likes oringed bolts.
10 out of 10
Last edited on Wednesday, December 3rd, 2003 at 12:58 pm PST
got this bolt for my system x cocker, put it in and noticed like 25 fps jump over the chrono (good), also increase efficany, and maybe accuracy, less kick becuase less moving weight also the compulsive Jewel looks very pimpt love this bolt, wish I could get on for my dye
also more or equal flow as EVO bolt, lighter and it accepts top and side pull and pushpins
Also Compulse Paintball is one of the best sites I have ever delt with.
Awesome bolt, good price, awesome company... i reconmend this bolt to anyone looking for one of the best bolts made