* Large main compartment with exterior zippered envelope pocket.
* Two large and pockets for extra gear.
* Shoulder strap included.
* 600 denier poly for durabilty.
* Packaging: Resealabel rigid-handle polybag with insert card.
The Brass Eagle Large Gear Bags are older, so while they may be available used and in a few cases new, they are not commonly available anymore.
- Grocery bag
- Rufus Dawg hard case (better)
- Variety of gearbags, such as the SP Ark (WAY better)
If you REALLY wanna see my setups... which I doubt, go to:
- Holds stuff
- Multiple pockets
- Water resistant
- Not very big...
- The zipper seems rather cheap
I got this product for free when I purchased my first marker (a PMI BlackMaxx). The bag works, and the rubberized coating on the inside makes it water resistant (a good thing). Protection of your equipment is not the best, since it has no padding. Although it is not very big, I got it for free, so I can't complain about it...
If you get it for free, it is definitely worth it. However, it has no padding, and isn't that big, so unless you are short on money I would get something else.
6 out of 10
Last edited on Monday, July 18th, 2005 at 9:35 pm PST