Not just another breech, look whats changed on ours. First, its lighter than stock. The front and back of the breech are milled to remove excess material. The internal bore has been slightly resized and tapered to have a better bolt O-ring to breech seal during firing. Leaves less of a chance for air to sneak by. Has screw in ball detents, currently threaded for use with SP Impulse? style ball detents. Ball detents will be included. Look there's more..
* Custom milled with a very fresh look for less weight, only 80.8gr, thats 15gr less than stock
* Will Include screw in ball detents, currently using Impulse? style threading
* Internal breech bore has been resized for a better bolt to breech seal.
* Minimal internal breech chamfer to ease the ball transition from breech into barrel
* Barrel end of breech is recessed for an optional O-ring for on the barrel use. Still butts up perfect to the breech. Helps keep the barrel from vibrating loose
* Feedneck inlet port is smaller to keep balls in a vertical stack. This keeps balls from being offset side to side
Available in Red, Black, Blue & Silver.
The New Designz Ball Detent Breech is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used.
I bought the breech because it seems every field I've played at this year is carrying Diablo Blaze, and I have yet to use an insert larger than .684 on my PowerLyte kit. I use a HALO B, and with smaller paint on my stock breech I got lots of double, and sometime triple feeds. I haven't had a problem yet with this new breech - looks very cool - Tony from New Designz hooked me up with purple ball detents so the breech looks trick on my purple acid washed trix.
If you're having problems with double-feeding, or just want to personalize your trix, buy this product, its worth the dough