* Kingman Spyder Shutter
* Black Java Edition
* Tasco Red Dot Scope ($30 el'cheapo)
* Anti-Fog - No Problem With FOGGING At All
* Low Profile - Small Target
* Comfortable - Flexible Rubber, Good Padding
* Lightweight - Like Your Not Even Wearing A Mask
* Wide Field Of View
I honestly can't think of anything... maybe more neck protection?
* Only Black Available? Olive would be great.
Great mask... get one if you can for around $35.
My buddy and I actually got a pair of these by mistake, but boy are we glad we did. No one we know seems to have such a seemingly natural ANTI-FOG design. Small profile makes you a smaller target, and its easy to pack and carry. Just a great product.