pbReview.com / New Designz Halo B / Reloader B Delrin Stage 2 O.D. Pulley / New Designz Halo B / Reloader B Delrin Stage 2 O.D. Pulley / New Designz Halo B / Reloader B Delrin Stage 2 O.D. Pulley / New Designz Halo B / Reloader B Delrin Stage 2 O.D. Pulley
New Designz Halo B / Reloader B Delrin Stage 2 O.D. Pulley Reviews
Feed more paint than ever with our new delrin Overdrive (O.D.) pulley. Features 2 grooves for dual speed choices. The deeper groove is much faster than stock, while the other groove is even faster. This simply presses on by hand over the brass motor pulley.
Stock gear ratio is 6.2:1 while our first ratio is about 4:1 and the faster (smaller) groove is a whopping 3.7:1
* includes new belt
The New Designz Halo B / Reloader B Delrin Stage 2 O.D. Pulley is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used.
Makes the motor work less, Faster activation and feeding. More efficient on batteries.
None at all.
When you put it in, you might notice it is rubbing on something. inside the motor housing cut the two tabs that hold the stock pulley in place. that will make your hopper faster than with the pulley rubbing on it.
As soon as i turned it on my B2 suddenly activated. Mode 4 does that job that it would do on mode 6. And in my B1 it does the work on 1 that it would do on 3 stock. Faster activation. you dry fire and it suddenly spin. and fast. it picks up quick and goes fast. very nice. i love it.
Makes your hopper faster, more efficient, longer battery life. A+. Go get one. NOW!
Ion, SP 360 QEV, X-11 drop, clamping feedneck, VP scythe trigger, Halo B w/overdrive pulley and shocktech spring
Feeds 2 bps more
Doesnt fit on brass pulley read review
When i opened it up I was expecting something bigger but it works. Ok no where else tells you how to install it so I will.
1. Split hopper into 3 pieces (left shell, right shell, and blue thing w/ drive cone)
2. Unscrew 3 screws on bottom of blue thing and take electrical tape off
3. See if it fits firm over brass pulley if not the put teflon tape over pulley and slide on new delrin one.
4. Put belt on pulley and then put the white thing that the belt also goes on in the pin thing it belongs on then stretch the belt over it and put it on.
5. Screw and connect everything w/o putting on shell and turn it on (as a test)
6. If it works put it back together and go play
I hope these instructions helped you
I give it a 9 bc it didnt fit right and it had no instructions