This is a direct drop in board that features our "NEW" Advanced 5.0T Predator code and a super bright multicolor LED to aid in programming. We studied this new gun long and hard before we started this project and the Predator/NME combination is now one killing machine according to those involved in this project.
The Predator code comes complete with 3 PSP/CFOA tournament modes that can be altered to fit your playing style. With over 10,000 firing mode combinations nothing compares to the advanced programming inside of the Predator. You control if it ramps, when it ramps, how fast it ramps and where it ramps. If ramping is not needed then we offer some of the best debounce control available on the market today.
When you want total control you need a Predator
Standard Firing Modes:
• True Semi - Legal in NPPL and at all fields and events
• Auto Responce - A shot on the pull and release of the trigger
• Full Auto - Hold the trigger back and the gun keeps firing
• Smooth Ramping - Slowly lowers the debounce
• Assisted Ramping - Gently adds shots as ROF increases
• Fast Ramping - Immediately adds shots
• Hyper Ramping - Ramps as long as trigger is being moved
• PSP/CFOA Preset 1 - 3 shots then ramps to MROF
• PSP/CFOA Preset 2 - 3 shots then super fast ramping
• PSP/CFOA Preset 3 - 3 shots then fires 3 shots per pull regardless of the speed you pull the trigger
• NXL (old style) - 3 shots them full auto if you hold the trigger back
• Break Out - 1st shot full auto then fast ramping on the second shot
• OMFG - 3 shots then it gets crazy
The Tag Sportz NME/Interceptor Board is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used.