• Includes seven firing modes: NPPL Semi, PSP, Auto Response, Fast Ramping, Discrete Ramping, NPPL Breakout, and PSP Breakout.
• 15 bps compatible!
• Blazing fast trigger logic! The Malicious Intent Code constantly monitors the trigger switch to ensure that all pulled shots register and are processed. There is simply not a more responsive software upgrade available.
• Ajustable ABS features add to the marker’s dwell to eliminate that pesky first shot drop-off.
• Anti-mechanical bounce (AMB) algorithms solve the problem of physical switch bounce. No need to worry when the refs pull that old slow trigger pull trick on your gun.
• The Malicious Intent Code sports the most power efficient software in the industry. The days of perpetual battery changing are over!
• A “forced shot” feature allows the user to fire the marker even when the eyes are enabled.
• Instant on feature. After all, you wanna play now!
• Tournament lock feature allows the user to “lock out” the programming mode in order to meet specific field/tournament guidelines.
The Hater Paintball Quest Malicious Intent Code is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used.