High performance venturi bolt for the Tippmann A-5.
Includes modified aluminum powertube
Increase the performance, accuracy, and efficiency of your tippmann marker with Rufus Dawg's new "Wicked Bolt!"
* Venturi bolt design - Allows for more even distribution of the "air blast" on the paintball. The result is a more consistent shot with less ball breakage due to less deformation of the paintball.
* Guide rails - provide an outer track to guide the bolt inside the body. Less contact results in less friction and wear.
* Full Paintball Cradle - Full conical shape on the front of the bolt which "cradles" the paintball so it does not deform on contact for less ball breakage
* Recessed Pockets - designed to hold paint and shell fragments from broken paintballs, keeping them from hurting performance
* Flexible rear seal - provides a full seal around the powertube without creating extra drag or friction
* Molded from delrin, a strong self-lubricating plastic
Note: This product is under a full 1 year replacement warranty through the manufacturer. Rufus Dawg can be reached at 1-(866)-RUFUSDG.
The Rufus Dawg Wicked Pro Series Bolt is older, so while it may be available used and in a few cases new, it is not commonly available anymore.
I got a Tippmann A-5 with...........
Rufus Dawg Pro wicked bolt
JCS Dual trigger
Dead on RVA
7 Pc. Empire barrel kit
~ More Distance
~ More Accurate
~ Aluminum powertube
~ Venturi Bolt
~ Quality cuts on powertube
~ CVX valve must be transfered
~ Slower cycle rate
NEW: ~ aluminum powertube doesn't work
The Rufus Dawg Pro Wicked Bolt is a great product, It has substantially increased the accuracy and distance of the shots on my A-5, I can peg the road sign in my front yard from about 100 feet.
I have also noticed that it is a bit quieter, maybe due to the aluminum PT?
The powertube that comes with the PRO is aluminum and has Nice even cuts for the venturi bolt. But with this said you have to transfer the CVX valve from your stock powertube to the custom powertube. Alignment of the CVX valve is critical as I have found out from trial and error. The venturi bolt is nice and works well. I have noticed though that the cycle rate is a bit slower though.
The VA Screw that is on the power tube has corse threads and I suggest you wrap Teflon tape around them.
NEW: The aluminum powertube seems to have a too small of an inner diameter where the rear bolt contacts the valve. This causes an improper seal on the rear bolt and Improper operation. I MUST insist you buy just the wicked bolt rather than the pro.
With all Said it took me about 20-30 min. to install this prouduct due to trial and error, but once I got it to work, It was one of the best upgrades I have ever had, Im going to give it A 10 beacuse not many things increase the Accuracy and distance on an A-5
NEW: The fact I can't use the powertube angers me and I must take it down to a 5 due to the fact that I could have spent $5 less.
5 out of 10
Last edited on Monday, January 15th, 2007 at 5:18 pm PST