You can go to ground in confidence with the OPSGEAR AK Fixed Stock. Utilizing anti-rotation technology, this stock will not turn, shake, or come loose. Designed to be compatible with the latest Anti-Chop Technology (A.C.T.) Model 98's as well.
* 8 1/4 Inches Long (Installed)
* Military Grade Materials
* Light Weight
* Reinforced Aluminum End Cap
* A.C.T. Compatible
* Anti-Rotation Technology
* 5 YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
NOTE: We specifically designed these stocks to fit tight so they won't wiggle or rotate.
The OPSGEAR Tippmann Model 98 Fixed Stock - AK47 is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used.
- Pretty Short
- Very tight
- Impossible to use sight (as with all stocks)
I picked up this stock lately for my backup marker, as I became pretty used to having a stock and therefor wanted one on my backup as well. So I picked up this one because it looked pretty well, is cheap and it was available around here. I've played two days with the stock now, plus two days teammates used it. The pro's and con's in a nutshell:
- Cheap: well, for 30 bucks you can;'t really complain can you?
- Weight: when I first picked the marker up after using my A5, I just couldn't believe it. It weight near to nothing, to which this stock has a great role. Can't exactly tell the weight, but it's close to nothing at all
- Sturdy: This stock ain't going nowhere, LOL. It's VERY well seated, as a result of the difficult installation required. The little wobble (0.5mm) is due to the stock itself, not even the attachment to the marker
- Looks: As you all can see from (mine and other's) pic's this stock looks very good, especially the transition to the marker is done nicely.
- Lenght: this stock is pretty short, just a tad (about an inch I guess) smaller than my G36 stock, just a little to short to my taste, but you may decide otherwise
- Very tight: the installation of this thing is pretty difficult. In order to get your receivers back together, you need to put the longer (handguard) screw in the body to put them close enough together to be able to put in a normal screw. This is however no big problem and insures a tight fit
- Impossible to use sights: as with 90% of all stocks, you cannot use the stock sight with this stock. As these sights are total rubbish on the 98c anyway, this is no big flaw
Very sturdy, good looking sturdy stock. This thing will lang a decent amount of time, so I can seriously recommend it to all of you....