The Lifeblood of your Marker
* A non-petroleum based marker grease that is safe to use in any marker.
* Keeps itís consistency, even in hot or cold temperatures.
* Does not breakdown and has shown to increase the life of O-rings.
* Thin enough to make application easy, yet thick enough to stay where it is supposed to.
* Only a small amount is needed and it stays on to keep internals lubricated longer.
* Has been found to increase the velocity by helping internals run more smoothly, in turn helping the marker perform more efficiently. In turn you can turn your velocity back down a little and save air.
The Marker Doctor Type O-Positive Marker Grease is older, so it is not commonly available anymore.
stock system X NME LE Black and Yellow w/ low pressure 68/45 reloader b (empire)
Smells not to bad
Gunks up the works
Had to clean out the reg
I was looseing distance in the shot because it was gunking everything up. And i took this to my local shop and he just shook his headand told me this stuff in no good. it worked fine at first then a year came around and i was having to up the speed and my shot was still dropping. Also this stuff stained the poppet.
Sorry to the guy i got this from, he was a pritty chill guy and he knew his stuff, but i wouldnt be able to recomend this to anyone.
Halo B w/ Victory Board and Overdrive
45/45 PMI tank
Not too thick
Not too thin
none that I have seen
My grandma thought I was putting ketchup in my gun. Looks a hell of a lot like ketchup after I think about it. Stays where you put it. I have used it on my timmy, cyborg, shocker, and my bro's ego. Better than dow, dow tends to gum up and work its way under the orings. This product is very easy to clean off, just wipe with a paper towel, it doesn't smear when being wiped. All in all, great stuff.
I haven't used hater or any other name lubes, so I can only give it a 9.