The Predator Electronics control board is design to allow you, the player, to control every aspect of the programming and design of each individual firing mode. This allows you to not only perfectly tune your guns performance but create a masterful firing system that is unique to you or your team.
With over a dozen registers, the Predator 10.0 code can take your game to a completely different level. Considered by some to be the fastest code in the industry we took our famous 5.0 code and enhanced it even further with our newest 10.0 release. We are sure this version of our code has set a new standard that will have the other board manufacturers scrambling to copy its features.
Like most control boards on the market we give you a set of registers that can be modified and saved so they can be recalled the next time you turn the board on. We felt that with more players participating in several different types of playing styles and leagues we needed ti include our standard one register to six. This means you can preset up to 6 separate register banks and recall them as needed for your various playing conditions. Not only is your firing mode programmable but EVERY register in our code.
Register Bank 1: You play in a series that uses the standard psp firing mode?
Register Bank 2: You play in a series that uses the standard psp firing mode but allows you to start ramping at any time? While we are programming that bank let’s raise the ramping activation so you start ramping at 8 shots instead of after 3. You usually play more up front when you play in that league so you do more timed shooting and dont need to ramp quiet as fast.
Register Bank 3: All your friends are playing that monster scenario game next weekend and you need a full auto mode set at 12bps. Why dont we store that in bank 3
Get the point? You can have up to 6 of these banks preprogrammed !
Key Features of The Predator:
* The finest technical support and service in the business. Not only do we offer email and telephone support but we have installed a live support system and private forum so you can get technical support anytime.
* Free software upgrades for life.
* Multiple Register Banks with instant recall.
* Lifetime warranty on all boards purchased through PredatorElectronics.com.
* Simple trigger programming.
* Firing modes in the 10’s of thousands.
* Fastest “zero enhanced” semi auto on the market. Never get disqualified with a Predator.
* Others may say it but we have the most advanced eye logic in the business. Not only can we see the paint but can determine how fast it is falling to pre-start a firing cycle to increase your speed. Our eyes remember what they see and use that info to adjust the code to its peak performance.
* Outstanding trigger algorithms. All you need to do is find the target and pull the trigger. We do all the rest faster than the speed of light.
* Battery management circuit to get more shots per 9 volt.
* Programmable AUTO-OFF feature.
* Fully adjustable maximum rate of fire with “unlimited” option.
* Legal in all tournament series.
* 16 FULLY adjustable base firing modes.
* Ramp type and ramp speed activation is fully adjustable.
* Adjustable number of trigger pulls before ramping starts and ROF to keep ramping activated.
* Adjustable mechanical and electronic bounce.
* Special SNIPER mode for scenario players.
* Lifetime warranty options with FREE product replacement in the event we release a new version of the board. You will never have the “old” hardware version again.
* Adjustable “forced shot” feature.
* Fully adjustable anti-bolt stick, eye delay, bolt delay and dwell.
* Comprehensive programming guide.
* 30 days money back guarantee on all boards purchased through Predator Electronics.com
* 24/7 technical support for original owners.
The Tag Sportz Predator NXT/SFT Shocker Board is older, so while it may be available used and in a few cases new, it is not commonly available anymore.
16 stock firing modes. Alternitive modes that other borads dont have for precession set up.
Down load manual off there company site, poorly written. Battery and borad really tight FIT!
Upon arival of the predator v10.0 borad, it comes in a nice little box with tag advertizing. TAG fast shipping service. I ordered it on a monday and recived it on satarday. I wasent expecting it for another week.
So I take the borad out. Its in a sealed little bag. I was confused at first and thought to myself, this is the wrong borad looks too small. But proceeded to remove my stock borad. The installment was easy but my CP trigger was getting in the way. Which was easy to fix. Conected the borad to the top solenoid. Placed the screws back in. Put the battery in and turned it on. Worked fine... battery in, grips screwed back on.
Looked in the box... no manual. Went on there website down loaded there manual. 16 pages later I sat down on the couch. And started toying around with the settings. At first when reading the manual is confusing. It little complex for my taste. So after toying around with it for about 30 mins. I gave up on it and took a break.
Came back to it before touching anything I had to read it slowly a few times. But still had to teach myself another way to program the borad. Once I got that down programing was easy.
After setting the predator up to my liking and everyones suggestions on dwell and such. I dry fired it and felt good about the settings. Monday morrning took it out to the garage. Maple tree was my victum. One hoper was gone in a few seconds. No breaks! Sweet. Mind you I am using zap spank its hard as a rock! So I set it on fast ramping and let it fly. I must say that the bank on the borad with the appropreate settings for your loader is nice. The paintballs flew out and no breaks. Nice eye logic! Love the borad and the settings.
There are empty banks where you can set up the borad how you like it. I will probrobly set up a few banks for differnt styles of play. One for all out fast ramping, another for woods ball, another for when I am playing back. Which is a nice feature so you dont have to keep toying with the marker between games.
At first it took too long to set the borad up due to a poorly written manual. It needs to be rewritten in simple terms. With a 16 modes of fire it has more modes than the virtue borads that I am use to using. But the eye logic on the borad is amazing. Not one chop so far. There are a few of the stock modes that I found to be useless. This borad can make your marker go out of control if you dont set it up right. Something else there are extra settings so you can percisely set it to your liking. I am wondering why other companies did not offer these features. Its a nice borad and I think you should check it out. Nothing is perfect so I give it a 9 for a poorly written manual.
9 out of 10
Last edited on Monday, November 12th, 2007 at 11:35 am PST