This a new twist on a necessary accessory. The Critical On/Off can be used as a direct mount or it may be used with a standard dove tail rail. The air output comes out of the front of the ASA so that a fitting does not dig into your wrist. The ASA also bleeds air from the gun and the tank side when it is turned off with 1/2 a turn of the knob. The knobs are also interchangeable for a custom look. They are available in Black, Red, Blue, Silver in Polished or Dust finishes.
- Front Port Fitting
- Direct Mount or Dovetail (Rail) Mount
- Air Bleed (air bleeds from the tank side and the gun side of the system with 1/2 a turn)
- Interchagable Knobs (customize the look of your on/off)
The Critical Paintball On/Off ASA is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used.
Stock ion asa - Horrible
Smart parts on/off - Very bad
Cp 2k5 on/off - Not as good
-Tadao Raider Board
-TechT L7v2 Bolt
-Freak Back w/ All American 14" Front
180 degree on/off
Unique fresh design
Direct OR rail mount
Price ($60 in canada)
a bit heavy
Ok, so my bloody ion asa was a flipping mess. It was cross threading my new tank left and right so i decided it was time for a new asa. I wanted somethine fresh, some asa with a realiable name backing it up.The critical asa in particular caught my eye. Other than the price, it looked awesome. So i picked one up and tried it on the field.
When I put it on my ion, the only thing i was worried about is if i slid into a bunker, would it turn off? Well, that day i played all day, and i slide quite a bit, and not once did my asa turn off. Also, i absolutely love the fact you don't have to take off your tank, just turn off the asa. Although it is heavier than the stock ion asa, it is not noticeable during game.
I absolutely love this thing. Its my first on/off asa i haven't had problems with, i bought a new evil shocker and with it i ordered another critical asa. Go buy one, seriously i have used most all of the asa's out there, this is by far my favorite. Props to critical for having the best trigger and now, the best asa.
This thing is the mother of all asa's. 10/10 (and i almost never give 10/10's)
-Alloy Back Cap
Critical On/Off Asa
Easy to use.
Fitting it to the marker (see review)
Ok so i got this asa because the stock on on the pmr is balls.
i tryed the hybrid bleeder and it leaked on me out of the box - twice!
so i desided to switch to this one.
and im very happy with it.
-the front connection for the macro line fitting is a god send, no more anoying fitting sticking into your wrist in those tight spots.
- the ease of use is wicked, screw in tank, 1/2 turn on, 1/2 turn off and it bleeds.
- looks good on the marker
- The dove tail mount is i little wide for the Pmr dove tail, the result is that there is about a 1mm gap between the grip frame and the asa. not a huge issue, just one to be aware of if your dovetail mount on your marker is damaged.
- because it is capable of being direct mounted (by way of a small fitting and 2 screws) there are 2 holes on the top side of the asa, so with the Pmr, where the asa is locked into place with one screw inside the grip frame, you will have to line it up so that the locking screw dosnt end up screwing into thin air down the hole.
Very good product, i am very happy with it.
If things go wrong with it over the next few months of playing. ill revisit this review, if not then this review will stand.
2k3 Toxic Impulse
Critical On/Off ASA
12" Freak with AA front
Cant see any yet
I bought this on/off cause it was the only direct mount on/off I could find at a good price. It bleeds gun and tank well making it easy to take the tank off. Its really easy to turn but not too easy. It was really really easy to put on. Just took off my dovetail and sp on/off and used the screws that came with it to put this one on. Worked great since I got it. No problems and really consistant. I defiantly recomend.
Great product. Great Price. Buy one if you want a direct mount and dont wanna use a rail. I give it a 10 because I cant find anything wrong with it and the price was good and it looks nice and works great.