The NXe Techna-Flex Elbow Shields are the culmination of extensive design efforts to produce the most protective and comfortable pad possible. Featuring a thumb loop to prevent upward slip, and a bicep strap to prevent downward slip, and three layers of padding for maximum absorption of impacts, the NXe Elbow Shields are sure to keep you protected in the most intense of game situations.
* Triple layered impact absorbing elbow and forearm pad provides maximum protection and absorbs ball impact to induce bounce
* Soft rubber anti-slip upper arm securing system with adjustable securing strap ensures a custom fit for any player
* Technically designed tri-core flexi-form elbow cup allows for superior range of motion while providing ultimate comfort and protection.
* Dobby weave ballistic nylon, skid resistant abrasion shield protects pad and wrist during slides
* Moisture wicking vented lycra provides all season comfort in any climate condition
* Durable 3 mm neoprene construction
The NXe Techna-Flex Elbow Shield is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used.
Spyder vs2, Vlocity XSV hopper, 88/45 Pure engery with Dye cover, CP Barrel.CP Regulator
A lot of pading,Fits on arm good,Flexs Good.
Dose not stay on the top of my arm good
Good Pads in all. They are really good pading wise. I had my friend hit me with them on and did not feal a thing. They look good and sould last a long time.
I got them off ebay for $20 and love them.They fill like you not even wearing them because they flex so much.
I have not use them in game so cant tell if they help for bounce. But i think they will.And i like how they have thumb holes so they dont slide up your arm.
The only thing is they did not seem to stay on the top of my arm as well as I would like. But it is not that big of a deal.
Good all in all.If you need some good pads buy these.