- Energy efficient, advanced control
algorithm along with the premium PIC
16F688 8MHz processor delivers
maximum hopper performance
- Intelligent eye logic measures the paint
feed rate and uses both sets of eyes for
the fastest possible response time
- Programmable priming rate, feed rate,
tension level, tension period and antijam
rate allows for full control over
- Foolproof fully automatic jam detection
and removal reduces frustration when
- On demand jam removal / priming via
- On demand performance boost via push
button allows for fast field adjustments
- Feed neck eye status indicator
- Low battery status indicator
The NoX Nox Injector Chip is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used.
Awesome programmability, sips from batteries, great with reballs
Doesn't cater to the ignorant as much as Virtue. Not really a flaw.
I could bore you with a long review, but I will stick to the essence.
- Best eye logic of any product in this category I've seen. It is reactive as well as proactive, unlike other which just force paint at a preset speed. Nox adjusts speed depending on the activity of the balls to help ensure consistency.
- Better battery life than my gangstar or Viewloader chip by what I estimate to be 25% over gangstar and 75% over Viewloader.
- Awesome with reballs. If you've seen my video review on PBN, you'll know what I'm talking about.
Use the higher settings for reballs. Cone speed should be no higher than 6 when using actual paint, or else it will spin so fast you'll popcorn.
Rechargeable batteries are a must for any vlocity
Definitely the best Vlocity chip I've used so far. At the same price as gangstar, there really is only one choice in my opinion.