- Over an hour of pure paintball action from
- NPPL Huntington Beach,
- NPPL San Diego,
- NXL XPSL Santa Clara, CA
- Cal Jam Hollywood Sports Southern California Tournament
- Texas Bunkerfest tournaments
- Muddy NXL Mardi Gras
- Plus footage from various hardcore pro practices
- One and a half years in the making over 200 hours of film. Powerful, explosive, intense paintball tournament footage. Will make your eyes bleed paintballs. A visual graphical assault on your senses. Tightly edited paintball explosions set to head slamming bone crunching beats.
- "May be too intense for some" - Facefull Magazine
The PBFilms Shoot Kill Die is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used.
Lots of action! Awesome footage! Good camera angles!
"Camera games" (see below), not full games, too much heavy metal
As mentioned above, there is tons of action. The camera angels are great, all of the teams are professional, there is one amazing shot of a player literally throwing a paintball (since he is out of paint) at one of the opposing players, and the ball actually breaks on the player, who is, obviously out
One major problem I had with this video was all the camera games they played. For example: they zoomed in and out extremely quickly and had special effects going on while filming. another issue that I had with this DVD was the fact that about 1/4 of it is not paintball, they spend a decent amount of time on stuff going on off of the paintball field, some of it doesn't even have to do with paintball.
All in all this is a decent dvd, it is kinda expensive for a kinda short video (just over an hour), and the camera games annoyed me