The hardware on the HATRED board was developed with two primary concerns: overall speed and wireless expandability. Each HATRED board comes equipped with a high-performance wireless transceiver, an industry first, which is fully capable of an almost unlimited array of wireless applications. The HATRED hardware is wholly capable of long-rang transmissions, computer and PDA synchronization, wireless "intellifeeds," and more.
* Innovative Symbio Sync Technology allows continuous, uninterrupted wireless communication between paintball marker and loader.
* 22 Varied programmed firing modes adapt to any style of play. (Semi Auto NPPL, Ramping Mode, Full Auto, Auto Response, PSP, NXL, Millenium, PSP Style Ramping.)
* Propriety multi tasking algoriths executed on a state of the art microprocessor allows for an unlimited array of operation.
* Computing capabilities which are ten times faster than any other aftermarket gun board.
* Twenty-two fully adjustable firing modes.
* The most advanced shot processing software in the industry.
* 32 separate wireless addresses
The Hater Paintball Haterd Pmr/Pm7 board is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used. Check out the Places to Buy links below for places to purchase it new.
proto rail black dust
hater board and eyes
newdesigns slik trigger
proto alloy back cap
14" ul barrel
halo b w/ rip drive
rush speed feed
68/45 cf tank
22 fire modes
need the halo board to use the rf
I had to modify my board by trimming the edges to get it to fit in my new designz frame and i had to mess with the eyes for and hour to get them in to place. Other then that it was just a matter of replacing all the plug in tabs to the board
I copied my program settings from my virtue board to the hater board and went to the back yard
I programed my wireless address to 3 and tested the link with the hopper
I had to turn my debounce up because the hater is a little more sensitive to it the the virtue and just to make sure i raised the anti mechanical bounce too
After that every thing went smooth and great i went threw 4 hoppers with out a chop or hick up in nxl caped at 15
9/10 Because of the price and the requirement of the halo board to use the sync feature