* evlar Gel palm pads for Shock protection on the heel of your hand.
* Breathable Airprene construction for maximum protection and comfort
* Silicone palm- paintball can be a messy sport and we donít want you dropping your $1000 dollar marker out there.
* Medical grade Velcro closure with gusset
* Micro fiber sublimated thumb panels so you can buff up or remove any unwanted splatter from your lenses without scratching them
* Lycra hinged fingers and thumb- again we know how important it is for you to become one with your marker.
Available in sizes: Y, XS, S, M, L, XL.
Digit-Colors: Urban, Red, US Army, Woodland
The Invert Invert Glove SE is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used.
some old JT paintball gloves
half-finger bike gloves
Dangerous Power G3 with Pressure Measuring Device, 09
Dangerous Power G3 stock barrel
Dangerous Power G3 black Pressure Measuring Device, PMD
eVlution 3 Viewloader with Z Board Smoke Crystal Color
Virtue Argyle Bullet Grips - Red
Olive VForce Profiler SE Ther. Paintball Goggles Mask
Planet Eclipse 08 Distortion Jersey Olive/Gold
Planet Eclipse 09 Overload Jersey
Empire Invert SE Paintball Pants 08
Empire Ground Pounders Pro Sliders 09
army camo neck scarf
Quality material, great protection, well breathable.
Thin fabric for trigger finger (both left and right)
A little thick for hot weather (90F +)
I have used them a number of times for 2-4 hours in 90 degrees F. They are great! In fact I saw and tried a number of other gloves and these are probably the best bang for a buck. Just $25 will give you a great feel, awesome protection and high level of comfort.
Oh, they even have small perforation on the palm side of the fingers for better ventilation. How cool is that!
Highly recommend to anyone. Best gloves for the money
10 out of 10
Last edited on Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 at 12:04 pm PST