Introducing the newest addition to TechT's "High Performance Lubrication" line of products. This premium lubricant is formulated to provide maximum protection and performance for your marker's internal moving parts.
* Stays in your gun, not your barrel!
* Designed to be "super slick" like TechT's Gun Sav Grease, but specifically formulated for players / markers that prefer a liquid state lubricant
* New *patent pending* dispensing dropper makes the drops easy to use, cuts down on wasteful spills and over application, and prevents oil from leaking into your tool kit
* Thick, rich formula adheres to any part it comes in contact with to assure your marker is always protected
* Designed to stick to the part you need to lube, while minimizing the amount of drag - which means faster, more consistent operation of your marker!
* Designed for all internal paintball parts, including hammers and rammers
* Great for routine maintenance of your marker - just a couple drops keeps your marker lubed and shooting!
* Should be used in place of oil as per the instruction manual for your marker
* Our thick, rich formula adheres to any part it comes in contact with to assure you marker is always protected.
* Gun Drops Oil is designed to stick to the part you need to lube, while minimizing the amount of drag. This means faster more consistent operation of your marker.
* It's stays in your gun not your barrel.
* Perfect, and designed for all internal paintball parts, including hammers and rammers. Great for Tippmann hammers and Ego rammers.
* Great for routine maintenance of your marker- just a couple drops keeps your marker lubed & shooting!
* Easy application with included dropper, makes Gun Drops the easiest product on the market to use.
* Gun Drops should be used in place of oil as per the instruction manual of you marker.
* Great markers require great lubrication.
* A healthy regimen of shooting people, tasty paintballs, and Gun Drops makes any marker happy!
The TechT TechT Gun drops are newer, so they should be commonly available.
-Great on all metal internals
-Little goes a long way
-Doesn't eat O-rings
-Not spectacular on plastics
-A little smell on hands
When polishing my A-5 I greased it up with Gun Drops. They lubricate great and it doesn't take much. After toying with my A-5, I decided to give my .68 Special a try. Everything worked fine just after lubing.
However, after several months in storage I discovered that the forward receiver became gunked up from the front bolt (plastic) reacting with the gun drops. O-rings are still in great shape though.
As long as you don't use this on plastic internals (excluding O-rings) you will have excellent performance from this lubricant.