pbReview.com / Disruptive Paintball Disruptive Paintball High Pressure 68/4500 Tank / Disruptive Paintball Disruptive Paintball High Pressure 68/4500 Tank / Disruptive Paintball Disruptive Paintball High Pressure 68/4500 Tank
Disruptive Paintball Disruptive Paintball High Pressure 68/4500 Tank Reviews
* LIGHTEST TANK WE COULD MAKE!!
* SHORT STUBBY 68/4500
* ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT BLADDER
* MADE IN THE USA!!!!
* Sonic Recharge Technology piston plated aluminum piston that produces an industry leading recharge rate and virtually eliminates reg shoot down
* Shim Pressure Adjustment- change output pressure by adding or removing shims, not springs or pistons
* All black tactical look
* Aluminum bonnet - Lightest on the market
* Meets all DOT, CGA and ASTM specifications
* Completely rebuildable by the end user
* Every regulator is hand crafted and factory tested
* Super low response curve 0-50 psi from full to empty
* ASTM COMPLIANT bonnet thread
* ASTM COMPLIANT DOT burst disc
* ASTM COMPLIANT Low pressure burst disk
* ASTM COMPLIANT Restrictor, bleed hole and safety groove
* Mini Fill Valve IS hardened, plated 5000 psi rated
* Reg installed to ASTM specifications
* 68 cubic inch
* 4500 psi
* D.O.T. approved Carbon fiber bottle
* 5 year hydro
* 10 ¬Ĺ inches long x 4.20 inches diameter - 1 3/8 inches bottle to ASA
* Ultra light weight 2.5 pounds!!!!
* Gives you 1200 shots per fill depending on marker
The Disruptive Paintball Disruptive Paintball High Pressure 68/4500 Tank is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used.
The Disruptive Paintball is an extremely light carbon fiber HPA tank, very durable and It's as light, even lighter than the DXS tanks I've used.
Dangerous Power G3
Tech L7 Bolt
14'' Stiffi .691
Evolution III w/ Ghetto speed feed
1. Little on the expensive side.
2. Had a few problems with it.
I go to Disruptive Paintball whenever I need any paintball equipment, their customer service is unmatched compared to other local stores in pricing, selection, and amazing customer service.
Upon buying this from the Speedway store, I asked the guy at the counter if it has any warranty, he says no and I give some scenarios on if something happened to it could I return it. He got the owner of the store, Ryan Lovato, who assured me that these were quality tanks and if something happened to it all I would have to do is return it and we could trouble shoot what's wrong with the tank.
First time shooting it was fine, until it got to about 500psi, it started to leak at the adjustment screw, it was very noticeable and it did it until the air ran out.
I went to the store and told them my problem, the person at the front took apart the regulator from the bottle and replaced some o-rings he thought was the problem, and put it back together. He even filled it to about 2500psi, and didn't charge me a cent. I thanked him and went on my way.
2nd time using the DP tank, same thing happened except out of a different screw. I took it back to DP, and Cameron was working at the time. He filled it to about 500psi, and attached it to an ASA to bleed it out and stop and see where it was leaking from, he replaced all the screws that were leaking with loctite and sent me on my way. Filled my tank as well.
He assured that this was the only tank that has been having problems, I got home and fired my G3 again and everything was fine. This was my only problem with the tank.