Nice chrome plating, matches other plated items like my grip well. Decent price.
The core metal that it's made out of is a little weak, I'm afraid I'm going to bend it everytime I'm working on my cocker. No big deal though, I just remove it before I do anything. I am paranoid that it will bend on the field though.
It looks great, seems to have decent craftsmanship as far as the cuts go, but the metal could be stronger. I don't have another beavertail to compare it to except the stock WGP and I think if I could get a chromed WGP I'd prefer it...
Its a beavertail. What more do you need to know. I bought one for my rear cocking Spyder. At the place I bought it the guy told me it wouldn't fit my gun. They said they would keep it for me so they can fit it right. I just told them don't worry about it and I bought it. It fit so they're morons.
Not a thing bad. Fits on tight. Black matches my gun well.
If you need a beavertail for some reason pick this one up. Works fine.
- Bolt doesn't hit me in the face no more = less scratchs on lenses.
- Paying $15 for a piece of metal on the back on my gun.
It's a Beavertail. It helps me judge the distance my bolt is gonna come back so that I don't get any more scratches on the right side of my goggles. It kind of suck if somethign gets caught in between the bolt and the beavertail though. It seems kind of cheaply made but it hasn't broken yet.
If you are going to get a beavertail then get a fancy one. This one matches plain black guns REALLY well but there is nothing fancy about it. It does it's job and isn't noticed very much.
2k2 vert autococker, 14" '02 all american w/ freak back, supa fly bolt(coming soon), dye pmp 3-way, mac dev lpr,12v revvy, 68/3000 nitro tank, NWPP drop and on/off valve
1. its a beaver tail
2. keeps the back block from smacking you in the face
3. stays in place really well because it goes around either side of the trigger frame just a little bit
4. it came on my cocker for free
1. because the end of it wraps around the side of the trigger frame a bit i dont know whether or not it will fit with a trigger frame other than a stock one. it should though.
its a beaver tail. you need one to play at a field. buy one. its not pretty looking but then again who cares. it works so im happy with it