2k2 vert autococker, 14" '02 all american w/ freak back, supa fly bolt(coming soon), dye pmp 3-way, mac dev lpr,12v revvy, 68/3000 nitro tank, NWPP drop and on/off valve, eclipse e-hinge coming soon... it still hasn't come out... come on planet!!!
1. it provides a short snappy trigger pull.
2. its a hinge.
3. its pretty easy to install.
4. the size of the trigger fit my hand a little better than some trigs.
1. trigger pull is maybe a little too "snappy" and not enough "pull".
2. the "mini drop" at the bottom of it makes installing a big drop a tight fit with the cocker reg.
3. i dont use this gun very much but its the team gun for FON who is the powerlight factory team. i played using one of their markers at a tourney once and the actuating rod (the little rod that connects the trig to the 3-way) kept popping out of the trigger frame under heavy rates of fire. i dont know if this was normal or if it was being weird but its not a good thing. the problem could probably be fixed with a little bit (a VERY little bit) of rubber cement around the area where the rod connects to the trigger.
all in all its a decent trigger frame. its definately not my first choice and the only person i've seen using one is on the powerlight factory team. that should tell you something right there. since most swing trigs are about the same price, i would go for something different, and my #1 pick would be a a dye hinge
Very comfortable grip and it looks great. I had no problems installing it or setting up the guide screws. All the parts from my original grip fit right into it.
The only real problem I had was with my bottom line adaptor. I use a duck bill adaptor and it wouldn't sit flush on the bottom of the frame because of the contouring. To fix it I just filed a bit off of my adaptor and it fit perfectly after that.
Great grip frame, I love the looks and quality. I reccomend it to anyone who's wanting to jazz up their marker with cool looking parts. In my opinion, it looks way better than a standard 45 frame.
I have used the Stock 01, and the Dye Hinge which don't even come close. My friend has used the Eclipse, and the WGP Hinge and said they don't compare to thee Powerlyte which he is also using.
Powerlyte Double Trigger Frame
Kapp Flame Drop Forward
Pure Energy Bottom Line Regulator
12v Rev. Hopper w/ X-board
68cu 4500psi Crossfire Tank
The good about this product is.... Smooth trigger pull, the smoothest I have felt. The 6 trigger settings which is the most I have seen on a trigger frame yet. The safety that is flush with the frame so you don't turn the safety on during the game, and the trigger pull is not effected by the safety being there. The frame comes with grips that are awesome as they come so you don't have to buy new ones unlike the Dye Hinge. Another feature I like is the mini drop forward this is very useful to add on a little more space if you have a larger tank.
Truly I have not found any thing wrong with this product because compared to others in features and performance this is the best.
Well this is a great product and is really the best with it's smooth trigger, 6 settings, a safety, already comes with grips, and has aa drop forward. But if you don't believe me that this frame is the best then go out and get it because once you do you will want it forever.
no play in the triger what so ever
has a cool drop on it
costomer service is awsome
IT DOSN'T HAVE A SET SCREW FOR SHOTENING PULL!!!! I MEAN COME ON 6 TRIGER AND SEAR ADJUSTMENTS BUT NO TRIGER STOP????
Costs way to much $$
other than the the frame not having a stop its a great frame but defanitly not worth the 70 or so they charge. however it is worth the 50 I paid. when I received my frame I got the old sear spring and when I told them about it they sent me two retern springs, two new sear springs, and two stickers. one word about their Custamer service. AWSOME!