JT Excelerator 5.0
M3 Sniper LCD
Black Ice Reg
Self-Made custom Drop Forward
12v XBoard Revvy
12" J&J Ceramic
Full Force Bolt
68/3k Nitro Duck Nitro Tank
Sweetspot Stick (blade) trigger
probably more that im forgetting
New Bolt, New Barrel, Nitro,
Its rate of fire is awesome
its great performance for the price
not bad as a stock setup...
after upgrades, its an almost full-on tournament gun
The stock bolt is a cheesey piece of crap, the front part is just cheap and crappy, and the quick-snap went bad on mine...
it comes with a plastic trigger that makes the gun feel cheap
chops a ton of paint
most of the problems i mentioned are problems that come with all electros, but as far as they go, it stacks up to Angels and Shockers much closer than JTs and Spyders, but it does have its quarks...
Genesis, Spyder, Piranha, all same basic blow-back systems
M3 Patriot Sniper, Check-It Delrin Full Force Bolt, Taso Turbo Valve, Lapco Delux Cup-seal, Angel Bullet Ball Detent (needs a spacer to fit right), R.A.M. air chamber, Check-It High Tension Spring, Stainless Steel four ball push pin, CCM angel high-rise feed clamp, angel feed port adaptor, Chrome Spyder flame drop w/System-X X-10 on/off ASA, Black Magic Reg, Silver Check-It Sweet Spot Trigger (adjusted to the minimum, wil shoot if you flick the trigger frame!) HALO-B (a must if you want to shoot the 20bps it advertises), LAPCO Stainless, Xtreme 88ci 4.5k HP tank, steel braid line, Dye Rhino tank cover, sweat, and blood.
All new O-rings and refer to my set-up if you have the money, if not, then all you really need to run it on C02 at 20bps is a full force bolt, an ex-chamber, and a Halo-B.
*abundant firing modes
*1.5 mil pull
*FUN (I find it fun to spell out my name on other players)
*wicked snap-back function, no external moving parts that can get in your way (unless you manage to stick your pinky into a 1 cm hole)
Bad? I found it difficult to change the bolt, all components are pretty much super-glued into the stock bolt. What I would recommend is to just cut the main screw in half, take off the snap-back, buy a new screw for 50 cents, take out the hammer peg, and put it all back together with the Full Force bolt.
It screams " BUY ME!" It's the PMA (Poor Man's Angel) I give it a 10 for quality, looks, and angel-like capabilities. However, my rating for the milling quality is a 7, this is due to the fact you can see the little circles left from the milling tool. PMA!!!
9 out of 10
Last edited on Saturday, January 29th, 2005 at 1:16 am PST
m3 patriot sniper iwth 12vlt xboard hopper and teardrop barrel, soon to be stone cold 2 barrel
a barrel although the stock is good. nitro if u got the money, deffinetly a revy
*lcd is awesome, (different modes, speed adjustments, battery indicator, shot counter, game timer)
* shoots really fast( 4 to 20 bps)
*leaves big welts
*thumb velocity adjuster is nice(no annoyiong allen wrenches)
*good stock barrel
*good for woods and speed ball
*has spyder threads wich means u can get pretty much anything
*looks great, almost like an angel
* doesnt get respect couse its cheap for its cabibilities.
its like a cheap angel, they're very similer guns. the sniper just doesnt have some of the frills just the stuff that matters. the reason its so cheap is becouse m3 makes there own parts in their own factory. this is a great gun i got it for 220 and ive seen it for 320 so thats good. Great gun, great name, u should get it!
Nitro, Electric Hopper, and maybe a new Check-It Products bolt
*Its got a super cool LCD
*Hardly short strokes
*Accurate stock barrel
* Mouse click trigger pull
* Sweet modes(semi,multi,nitro,and auto)
* Good battery usage
* Good N2 usage
* Good price
*MUCH, MUCH MORE
Well.. Here was my problem. I got the gun expecting a 14in 2 piece barrel and a aluminum trigger. When I got the gun, i got a 12in 1 piece barrel and a plastic trigger. I called the customer service and got them to send me the barrel and trigger for FREE and now its all good.
* Have to wait 5-7 days to get a better barrel and better trigger
* A bit loud
* have to turn on the LCD to field strip the gun
* doesn't shoot over 13 bps even though the manufacturer claims its 20
This gun will rock your freakin socks off. It's sooooo cool it could fit a noobie or a skilled pro. By all means get this gun.
10 out of 10
Last edited on Saturday, January 29th, 2005 at 1:26 am PST
1. the manual and the box....i ordered this expecting the 14 inch 2 piece barrel, aluminum trigger, larger foregrip expansion...and i got a 12 inch with a plastic trigger...how are u supposed to "sniper" with a 12 inch barrel?
2. if u turn the gun up to about 290fps, the balls swerve like crazy. u hafta keep the velocity very low to maintain accuracy.
3. service....i called M3 and the guy there told me that the box that my gun came in didnt have a 14 inch 2 piece and that i was lying...
u can only get so much for $285 sweet gun for the price
This gun rules. It is insanley fast. It is also extremely accurate with stock barrel.
Rof is insanly high.
YOu can kill cockers easily with this gun.
Mine came with a lighted hammer spring so it wont chop balls;
You can shoot zap paint through this gun and not worry about breaks.
I don't know if this is a bad thing but it is loud, in my opinion the noise is just another form of intimidation and i love being intimidating
Get this gun that all that i can say if you dont want to listen to me then dont but your missing out on a great gun that will kill those neighborhood cockers.
M3 LED in blue
2002 All-American dual black
Hing Trigger in black
Shock Tech drop in black
System X ASA ( SWEET ) in black
68ci Nitro-Duck with blue RASE cover
Turbo valve and valve pin
32* spring kit
some other stuff
All-American, Tear drop, Freak, or Aradus barrel
LCD multi fuctional, low pressure, accurate, great company,
This line of markers are becoming bigger than Kingman and soon will have tons of upgrades.
eats battiries due to the LCD 1 9 volt = 1 case
DONT BUY THAT METAL TRIGGER OFF OF E-BAY!!!!!!! It doesn't fit and they wont take it back. Get the hing trigger from CIP
great gun, from beginner to Am. under 270 u cant beat it
Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it.
10 out of 10
Last edited on Saturday, January 29th, 2005 at 2:07 am PST
A/C, Angels, Model 98s, Spyder Compact and 2000, Phantom
M3 Sniper with a borrowed Freak barrel set, Vigilante Reg, Raptor with remote, Ricochet Loader
Change every single O-ring, Replace the regulator if using HPA, Freak Barrel Set, change the springs to work with HPA.
This marker is OK so far, I knew when I bought it that I would have to make a few improvemnts here and there. It is inexpensive, it is easy to work on, the Spyder parts compatabilty is great. The customer service for me has been GREAT!! Jason and Mike(?) are delivering every thing I have asked for. They are very helpful!!! Customer service is a 10.
Well, here is what I have HAD to do so far.
1. The verticle rise was so tight with my Ricochet that I decided to Dremel the verticle feed instead of sanding down the Ricochet neck. The K2 is weak at the neck, so I wanted to keep as much plastic there as possible. This took 1 hour. However, M3 has sent me a new verticle feed which is the same small size.
2. After the first 200 balls, the gun leaked at the valve, so I replaced every O-ring in the gun. The OEM ones just felt cheap and gummy.
3. I am burning thru and replacing the batteries after 1500 shots. The gun will not shoot with every trigger pull once the battery has about 1500 shots on it. This is very annoying when the target is hanging out for just a second.
4. While using the stock regulator, I would get shoot down after about 10 quick shots. The Vigilante has solved this problem.
5. The manual is almost worthless, the trigger frame manual is almost as bad. If you want to change shooting modes it is easier to turn the gun off then back on, then cycle thru the modes before you set them with the F1 button.
6. Never shoot more than 13 BPS, period. Trust me on this.
7. Call and see if you can get the Aluminum Trigger, What a difference this stiff trigger makes.
This is not a good beginner gun, However for a amateur Air Smith like myself it is a great first electro gun. Once I learned this guns particulars, and know what to expect. I can live with this gun for a long time. BTW, check out my user name of Skit920a on E-bay to see the Flat-lined A/C I am selling plus some other paintball related stuff. Oh yea, I am getting a Aradus for this gun and I will review it hopefully in the next two weeks or so. Buy this gun if you want to, it is worth the money.