- Adjustable dip switch panel
- Semi, 3 Burst, and Full auto modes
- Fore grip with expansion chamber
- up to 13 shots per second
- State of the art low pressure chamber
- Quick disconect pin
- Custom vertical feed port
- Custom milling and anodizing
- All new style ball detent
- Rear velocity adjuster w/ tournament lock
- Bottom line set-up
- Custom double trigger system with electronic safety
The 32 Degrees Mongoose is older, so while it may be available used and in a few cases new, it is not commonly available anymore.
Looks very cool, shoots a good distance, and sturdy
The triggeris a bit on the crappy side
I got this for my first paintball gun, and it was awesome. It shot a good distance, looks great, and is well build. The only problem is the trigger is crappy and if you try to shoot fast without an electric hopper the balls will just break, but hey i don't shoot that fast unless im at a firing range.
In conculsion i would recommend this gun to anyone. Due to its awesome looks, sturdyness, and its ability to shoot a good distance.
Rebel '02 BottomLine with a 14" J&J Ceramic Barrel and a Bob Long Expansion Chamber.
There are none
Gun Leaks Co2
I had the gun and in 2 days and the low pressure and gas spring chambers started leaking terrible. I took the gun to PBSports and they said that the gas spring chamber's seal stripped out and the low pressure chambers O-ring and threads where stripped out also.I sent the gun back and bought a Rebel '02 Bottomline and it works 10x better at 1/3 of the cost.
Avoid this gun as much as possible. It will breakdown on you in a couple of days and you will wish that you bought a different gun. But it work fine until it took a dump.