DBX Practice balls - Don't compare
Some ZAP Balls - They come pretty close....
PMI Stingers - Not as good.....sadly
RPS All Stars - Better
Spyder Rodeo with ESP C.A.M.D E-Frame
20 oz Catalina co2 tank
eVlution II hopper w/ Z-board
J&J Ceramic 14" barrel
I only used a J&J and a Freak Junior Kit...Both worked flawlessly
1) Cheap - I can get these for $38 a case
2) Consistant shape - I noticed that EVERY ball was in fact the shape of a sphere, unlike PMI Stingers (which go for $48 at another feild) which were the shape of my hopper, egg shaped, and DBX (oh man don't even get me started about the shape inconsistancy)
3) Few to no dimples at all - After I inspected a bunch of balls, I noticed they all either had a few to zero dimples at all. I was rather impressed since these only cost $38.
3) Almost always broke on target - These paintballs have a hard enough shell to not break in the gun, but break on target. The only times I broke balls was when my friends HALO double fed them into my gun and when I was shooting to fast for my Evo.
4) Nice fill - These balls have a nice bright blue fill ( that was my fill color )thats hard to wipe and very easy to see.
5) Shell color - My shell color was a bright blue so it was easy to see where I was shooting. The only down side to that is that people can see where your shots are coming from.
1) Perhaps a little too brittle - I would be shooting a twig....and the balls would break on it....yes it was very annoying because I was trying to mark someone out but I kept hitting the twig and it kept breaking on it.
2) Very Noticable Seams - Yeah they're rather big.
3) Small bore size - These balls would just drop straight through both the J&J and the Freak with a .688 or .689 insert, I can't remember.
Over all these paintballs were incredible, and for the cheap price ($38) theres nothing that can beat em. Go try em out yourself, I'm sure most of you would be pretty satified
8 out of 10
Last edited on Wednesday, June 14th, 2006 at 6:13 pm PST
Tippmann 98 Custom Silver
Custom Products One Piece Classic Barrel Black
BT Double Trigger
Extreme Rage Hopper
Pure Energy 20 oz Co2 Tank
Nxe pro 4 pod harness
Scott Voltage XP Thermal Black Mask (Goggles)
Marker Setup # 2
Spyder Electra 05 ACS Stock
lots of colors (fills and shell)
good price (I got them for $30)
Dimbles on some paintballs (mainly the whole green shell)
Lots of Colors (see body)
I got these paintballs on sale online and so far ive been though one bag (500) of them and I have yet to chop one. Ive listed the colors of the paintballs as a good and bad. For the good part I like to all the colors because sometimes I dont want to shoot the same color of paintballs for like 1 whole case. As for the bad part you may not know if you shot someone because of the diffrent paintballs. Another thing is that they had some dimples. Im not sure if its their age (maybe thats why they were on sale) or they are just like that most of the time.
fill colours are weak
Performance in the cold is lacking. (10 C)
I have used these guys for about a month now. they run fine in my stock spyder tl. i only have had 1 barrel break out of about 3000 shot.
The balls perform better than xball silver in my gun (perhaps a better barrel match). I am using a heavy main spring and running around 400psi and shooting about 280fps and they do not break as much as xball silver.
The fill is very watery, a wipers dream.
my friend is currently running them through his system x, vengance with very good results. he has shot about 5 cases of them without a problem.
these are great balls for the money. They are great for summer play in canada, but fall and spring seem to be too cold for them.
spyder imagine, evo 2 hopper, catagory 5 47ci 3000psi,cp drop, shock tech LPC, Cmi tru flight barrel.
I used a cmi truflight.
-Accurate with cmi barrel.
These paintballs are the only paintballs where I get my C02 refilled. They were only $40 dollars at gordans gun shop a few blocks away from my house. So i decided to get 500 of them. When i took them up behind calstate berdoo they were pretty accurate and were the right size for my barrel. I was able to hit a basketball sized target from about 100 feet with ease.
I bought Draxxus Blitz at a local field for $44 which is a good deal. I shot it through my flatline all day and i didnt have one single break. The fill was bright, i could see one break from about 50ft away on a guy's hopper. Only a handfull of the Blitz paintballs curved on me, which I think is very good considering it is a rec paint.
If you dont want to spend a ton of money and you can find Draxxus Blitz, buy it.
cp 1piece classic
X-core 8 stage xchamber
c5 drop with gauge
32* spring kit
Anything Med bore
High Quality and bright fill
Dont always break on target
I try to use these paintballs whenever possible. Ive never had a chop with them and they fly straight. The only weakness is that they dont always break on target. I snuck up behind a kid, shot him 7 times in the back, only 2 busted. Dont play a tournie with these, but definately check them out for rec or field play.
Get them, they dont chop, fly straight, and are made by draxxus so you can guarantee the quality.
We used these twice so far, once in the backyard and once at the local field. In the backyard we noticed that these were extremely tough to break, even when stepping on them. At the field it seemed worse, I got hit in the ribs from 20 ft. away with a gun set at 284 FPS, and the ball didn't break, it hit me and bounced off, yet it managed to leave a nasty bruise. This was not a one time thing, people were shot throughout the body and the same results occurred, no breakage.
I wouldn't recommend it, the only positive about it is that it doesn't seem to break in the barrel.
Smart Parts Ion
72 ci 3000 psi tank
Warrior low rise clamping feed neck
Lots of fill
break on target
Haven't seen any.
Today i tried out Blitz with my ion and i was very happy with the results. Every single shot popped on target, 0 chops, and they were dead accurate. The fill was bright pink and made a great visible mark. i dont know why others had a bad time with this paint, because my batch was great. i highly reccomend them
M3 Black Dragun LCD, Smart Parts Max Flo Air System, 16 inch Dye Boomstick Barrel, Viewloader Evolution 2 hopper...
I recommend a Freak Barrel system that way you can custom fit the balls for maximum use and velocity!!!
With the right barrel they are very accurate!
If the wrong barrel is used you might as well throw them!!!
These are the perfect ball for the price!!! As i have said before if you have the right barrel for the ball these are the balls for you!!! They have a slightly thick fill (nothing compared to Hellfire... etc) but thick enough!!! The colors are very bright so if your playin in a tourny the refs can see a shot clearly!!!
If you got the right barrel youve got it made with these balls!!! If you have a freak barrel system i would recommend you to at least try these out i have only busted like 6 and i have shot over 6000!!!