• Wide 260º + vision
• Exclusive hi-tech anti-fog hard coat
• Hi-Flow natural ventilation system for improved user comfort and reduced fogging
• High level of protection and coverage
• Specially designed to fit small through large head sizes
• True OTG (Over The Glass) design
• High quality comfortable twin layer hypoallergenic face foam
• One-year warranty
• Comes complete with adjustable visor
• Meets or exceeds all ASTM standards
• PMI stocks a full inventory of replacement parts for this goggle system at all warehouse locations
The Extreme Rage X-Ray Rental Goggles are older, so while they may be available used and in a few cases new, they are not commonly available anymore.
This mask isnt that great. It looks ok, is strong, but is only protective to a certain extent. One MAJOR drawback is that this fogs real bad. I dont know what the air openings are for, they are only good for paint to come through and at that point all you taste is paint.
I dont recommend this product, but if you wanna use go ahead, its not THAT terrible.
Spyder Sonix Pro with a J&J 14' Ceramic Barrel and a Delrin ACS bolt
Pure energy 20oz tank
Java 200rd Hopper
Fog a lot, ugly, hard to breath
This mask came with my friends gun and he let me use them for a game. I could't see because it fogged up, even though I controled my breathing. And it is hard to breath, my friend had to cut holes into it so he could breath. We both got V-Force masks after that.
Don't get this mask. It sucks. It fogs up a lot and you won't be able to breath(very well)
3 out of 10
Last edited on Thursday, February 2nd, 2006 at 5:16 pm PST
Crappy rentals, my friends awesome one.... ill edit this when i remember what it was
Viewloader eVLution II with Y-Board
32 Degrees EZ Pack 4 Down
4 Dye Lock-Lids
Dye C5 Jersey
and some chips...
Comfortable, blocks out sun, no fog
Ugly as sin.
I got this cause i didnt want to spend a lot of money when i bought all my gear. Its good side is that it doesnt fog up like a mother and that the visors size totally blocks out the sun, unless your playing way in the morning when the suns low. Its bad side is that its ugly and that the band in the back sometimes itches, but thats mostly cause i have long hair and it gets a bit caught.
Get this if you dont want to spend too much on a mask, but not recommended if you have enough money for an Invision or I3.