The 2005 Proto pant is built to perform, built to look good, and built to last.
* Adjustable waist - adjustable closures that can expand or shrink four sizes.
* Sublimated paneling - stylish and comfortable
* Lightweight design allows you to be comfortable
* Super-strong construction will hold up to aggressive play.
* Padded crotch - Maximum protection for your most valuable items
* Cargo pockets - holds all the goods in place
* Padded knees - protective measures and comfort are all new for the 05 pant
* Micro-injection logos - adds a stylistic and graphic flavor.
The Proto 05 Proto Pants are older, so while they may be available used and in a few cases new, they are not commonly available anymore.
proto matrix black to red fade
empire reloader b
The pants are durable and comfortable and have Velcro along the waist.
Knee pads are not that strong.
I played these in a game and boy did these pants help. Just my preference but i use the proto knee pads just for that extra protection when u get down and dirty. I didn't get hot in the pants which is another good factor. These pants were just all around great and if u want pants for quality and looks...get these.
I give this product a nine because the knee pads could be a bit more thick.
I got my pants around May 2005 er so fer my bday present... i was siked cuz these pants r amizing..i wood recomend then to a rec ball player er a tourney player as i am..i wore these pants many times now...almost 20x's...i havent rele sweated in them cuz they r vented quite nicely...there is knee padding, you rele dont need extra knee pads with these pants, but if ya wanna go fer it..wat evr floats ur boat..i love the nut protection!!! trust me u dont feel a thing cuz me n my team was messing around n i had em shoot 5 at my nut sack n it didnt even break lol..yah i no im stupid..but i didnt feel anything...these pants look so cool..jus like the dye's c4, well they r made by dye....i live n ny n i went to CA to sc village paintball park n i was playing n i slid and i put a lil hole n my knee...the knees rnt super durable unlike the jt tourny pants...i wish there was butt padding fer my butt n so my harness dont fly around on me but ohh well
These r great pants..i was happy with em...
9 out of 10
Last edited on Thursday, December 8th, 2005 at 8:21 pm PST