I3 Pro Features:
* Soft Ears with CoolMax backing, super light injected material. Deflect many of those ears shots without a break.
* Comes standard with advanced anti fog High Definition Single Lens.
* 2 stage foam is specifically designed to sheet sweat and moisture away from your face. Open and closed cell foam technology provides comfort and moisture wicking properties.
* The patented Invision3 Multi-Directional Venting will throw your voice farther and clearer than any other vented mask on the field. Utilizing precise blade angling and a proven venting configuration, the Invision3 Multi-*Directional Venting will make communication with your teammates effortless, as if there were no vocal obstructions.
* Tri-Mold Soft Flex Technology offers various mask flexibility without sacrificing safety or performance. *Utilizing a revolutionary process of co-molding, the Dye design team has developed a firm base frame, coupled with a very flexible facemask and patented venting system.
* Silicone is out, woven rubber is in. The Invision3 retention strap system needs to be adjusted once and once only. Designed to fit your head and stay that way, like it should. The elasticity of the woven rubber straps will out last the competition. .
* The anatomically correct Invision3 Pro mask system offers the best of comfort and performance for the player. Tested at twice the current ASTM impact standards for safety. Good protection is key.
* Low profile and removable, the Invision3 visor adjusts vertically to provide maximum shade for your eyes and protection for your forehead.
* The Invision's compound radius lens gives the player the ultimate in vertical / horizontal peripheral vision and optical clarity. Setting the standard in visual performance, the dual-bowl lens design offers phenomenal visual performance.
* The Invision3 goggle frame is molded from tear-resistant polyurethane and is designed with maximum flow-through ventilation. Designed to be anatomically correct and low profile to your face, the Invision goggle frame is a first in the paintball industry.
* Adjustable comfort chinstrap to secure goggle during active play.
The Dye i3 Invision Pro Mask 2007 is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used. Check out the Places to Buy links below for places to purchase it new.
2004 MacDev Cyborg with MatchStick Barrel kit.
Upgrades - Sonic Claw Feed, CP ASA
Crystal clear lenses.
After using a JT ProFlex mask the past year or so I decided to give these a try and was not disappointed.
This is the best mask i have ever had the privilege to use. The precision lense is without doubt the best I've used. It's clear, crisp and sharp and provides an excellent viewing angle. It doesn't dull the outside world the way the JT's seem to do.
The shape fits perfectly around your head and provides as much protection as any mask i've ever used.
The soft ear pieces are comfortable and don't "sandpaper" your ears like the JT's sometimes do.
The only failing i can identify is the lense change. Its been said before, but it's true, the lenses are a pain to get out. They set i got seemed to have been "glued" into the frame as there seemed to be adhesive on the tabs.
After the lense was taken out (eventually - it was a 1 hour ordeal due to aforementioned adhesive) i stretched and foldered the frame for 5 minutes. This seemed to solve the problem and after this the lenses went in and out without any major hassles.
All in all this mask is technically and aesthetically unmatched at present by anything on the market.
Buy them you won't be disappointed.
The $99 price tag is steep but well worth it.
Get the lense out, stretch/fold the mask to loosen it up a bit and lense changing will be less of a hassle.
A great product that will become the standard.
10 out of 10
Last edited on Thursday, November 16th, 2006 at 11:45 am PST
Good product, kinda expensive, hard to clean sometimes, you can get blasted in the jaw, they sit on your head well, light, good vision, could be cheaper, breathable, lenses fog up a lot after a while, needs more words so i can help you understand how good theses goggles are, try them out before buying, everyone has different heads
looks realy cool
Kind of expensive
Even thought I have only been to the field twice I realized the first time that if you were going to play this game the first item you needed to purchase was a set of your own goggles otherwise your screwed. ALL ROOKIES LISTEN UP BUY A NICE SET OF GOGGLES B4 YOU PLAY. While these were pricey they were the ones at the store that fit into the catagory of the best you can buy. . . so I got them. I will not do the same with a Marker.
Black Magic Autococker
Dye Boomstick 16"
Money might be an issue.
Out of all the masks i have layed my hands on this spits in their faces! Even its brother, the I3! The I3-pro gives a new meaning to confortability. you will not feel this mask on your face as you do your best on the field. I would say that other masks could get in the way of your preformance...anyways it is not just the comport that rocks this mask it is everything about it that makes it the best! It is Xtremely light and it has and upgraded field of vision. Want the best? Well if you do you know where to look!
!Buy it! As I said, if you want the best you know where to look!
Tippman 98 custom with e-trigger,gravity fed hopper,16oz co2 tank,anti chop system
I can actually breath and goggles dont fog
Dont like the tightning strap
This mask was by far worth every penny.
On the field i am able to talk with people and can breath without the goggles fogging.
It is great right out of the box.The soft coolmax TM earpieces really reduce the sweat and provide great protection without the bulk.
This mask is relly great and deserves every thing i have said about it.
If your looking for a great mask this is it.
ion max'd, Viewloader Vlocity, red and black freak barrel virtue board. sling blade trigger L6 bolt. contract killer grips
I bought this mask last night and this is wat i can say soo far, its a very comfortable mask with very good vision. i have to say i think it looked nicer in the pictures i saw online. but still it is a very very nice looking mask. the soft ears are very comfotable to. but at 20$ stick with watever they came with. i tested the lens to see how good they held up foging wise and i started to breathe right into to lens and all that happened was a few little dots of fog. wich is good because in a game you are never going to be breathing straight into the mask. the only bad thing i could say is that there arn't very many nice colors. but still its a great mask
update** ok so me and my friend shoveling snow today decided lets put on paintball masks keep the cold out a little better. the tempature was about maybe 20 degrees a little lower. well the whole left side of my masked fogged up but it was very cold and i was bending over so the majority of my breathing was going right into the lens. i was pretty impressed cause it didn't fog up quick it all :)
Very nice mask but it wasn't anything like wow. the comfort was pretty nice the colors were the same as always. its a very pricey mask but its worth it for the most part. i giveit an 8 because i wasn't thrown outa my chair buy it
8 out of 10
Last edited on Wednesday, February 14th, 2007 at 7:46 pm PST