* Motor sensing with anti-pop-corning technology
* High torque Magna Drive™ motor for reliable, consistent feeding
* Reversing ramp - lifts balls up and out of the drive to prevent jams and broken paint
* Advanced drive system with preload drive carrier extension - aids consistency and auto clears jams
* Low friction fully ball raced Delrin drive carrier and extension
* Magnetic force loading for fast, consistent feed – no spring to pre wind
* Integrated Empire Freeway™ Antijam and anti-blowback venting
* Sound Activation and/or RF (radio frequency) Activation with 6 speed settings
* Operates on four AA's or two 9-volt (requires adaptor) batteries (batteries and adaptor not included)
*Tool less disassembly
*Different fronts offering 200 and 280 ball capacity.
*Stock Prophecy will have a 240 front looking very similar to a Reloader b loader.
*Fully integrated lid with adjusted magnetic lid, speed feed in the works.
*Back plate has room for board upgrades in the future.
*Everything can be stripped down
More info at http://www.empirepaintball.com/zn/empire_prophecy2.php
The Empire Prophecy is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used.
Nose cone sizes
Switch is easy to accidently turn off and on
Way to many parts
The day before i played with it i took the whole thing apart and when i reassembled it i thought i put it together right but i was wrong it kept on jamming and the clockspring came off.So i went to my local shop and they took it apart and put it back together and said nothing was wrong with it.Later to find out that when its assembled wrong it jams then something goes wrong.Alot of poeple thinks it breaks cause its just crappy but no i think its the best hopper out there
I recomend this hopper to anybody and if you dont know how to reassemble then just take it to your local shop
And another thing it looks great and performs phenomenal
The accuracy of this review is disputed. Please see discussion on the comments page.
Period of Product Use:
0 of 18 people found this review helpful.
Similar Products Used:
stock ion and clamping feedneck
The key strengths are magnetic lid and tooless design
On off switch
This loader is a very good loader. the tooless design makes it very easy to replace the batteries. this loader has a magnetic lid and comes with spare magnits. you have an option to change out the front of the loader. you can change it from holding 200 paintballs to holding 240 paintballs.
I recommend you get this loader if you want to have an easy to work on loder