Tippman 98 custom
Flatline barrel with the front sight painted bright orange, good idea so do it!
16 oz. CO2
-gonna get a red dot, ADCO Sure Shot and a raised sight rail
Great protection for hands and fingers. I got hit in the hands three times and i always had torn skin. I said screw it, i'm getting gloves. Rubber backing is very nice, i had a paintball bounce off of it. The inside gets rid of sweat. Very comfortable.
-The palm gets dirty easily, made of some sort of absorbant cotton. I still have paint stains on them, but who cares.
-Don't buy if it is over 10 bucks, i got ripped off a K-mart.
Good, definately worth the money. Better than getting your hands torn to shreds. If it seems pricy, go somewhere else to buy them.
Those sheridan gloves, whatever there name was, pmi gloves. They are both almost the same.
My first setup is a Minimag w/ benchmark foregrip+twist lock barrel plug, remote, B.E. pack, crossfire 68ci nitro tank, pmi site rail, 9v revolution, ANS venturi bolt, nickel body rail, those really nice pmi rubber grips, custom colored red/black JT spectra ize.
My second setup is a BE Avenger, 20 oz CO2 with smart parts on/off valve, and a Diablo Skul mask.
1. Really cheap, especially compared to those JT gloves, mine were like $12 Canadian.
2. Easily obtainable, I picked mine up at Canadian tire, you can also get them a Walmart.
3. Confortable after you break them in.
4. Comes with or without that heavy plastic armor stuff, I went without cause who really fears paintball that much and the heavy plastic is stiff which means you can't fire as fast.
5. When they get dirty I just throw them in the wash and it cleans them right up.
1. Dumb people might insult you for going with a BE product.
2. The elastic around your wrist might dig in.
3. If you have big hands like I do the elastic is slightly above your wrists, this will get really irritating until you brake them in.
4.That padding just soaks up paint so they will get dirty fast.
These are awesome glove for the price and they are readily available. Once they are broken in all the problems just fade away. Your only concern will be others insulting you for supporting BE, and if that really bothers you, just get pmi or sheridan gloves. You can find them at you local hardware store, provided it stocks paintball stuff. Remember its quality, not the name that matters, as BE actually make some good stuff (not any raptor series guns though.)
Chrome Boo Yaah Frame
68 cu. 3000 psi Pure Energy
Smart Parts Gadget Grip
14 inch Dye Boomstick
Custom Drop Foward
12 Volt Revvy
Very good price, except I got ripped off at Wal-Mart for $14.99 and $10 is the MSRP. Protect really good and are like any armor half finger gloves. They are so good I am typing this review and wearing the gloves because they are so flexible. I used them in one game so far and work awesome but I have not been hit in the hand yet (and don't plan on to) but it won't hurt cause these gloves will help.
The outer palm part looks cheap but is really strong and does not break.
Awesome and not $40.00 like the JT kind. Work just as good or better, at least to the 32 degrees ones. Buy them on Ebay. CHEAP
I bought a pair for $8 and i think they are really good for the price. You also don't have to worry about messing them up, if you do you can always get another pair. Not much cango wrong with these gloves. They have no velcro to mess around with
You can still get shot in the Fingers
There not as comfortable as more expensive brands but they do almost the same thing