This gun rules. It is insanley fast. It is also extremely accurate with stock barrel.
Rof is insanly high.
YOu can kill cockers easily with this gun.
Mine came with a lighted hammer spring so it wont chop balls;
You can shoot zap paint through this gun and not worry about breaks.
I don't know if this is a bad thing but it is loud, in my opinion the noise is just another form of intimidation and i love being intimidating
Get this gun that all that i can say if you dont want to listen to me then dont but your missing out on a great gun that will kill those neighborhood cockers.
M3 LED in blue
2002 All-American dual black
Hing Trigger in black
Shock Tech drop in black
System X ASA ( SWEET ) in black
68ci Nitro-Duck with blue RASE cover
Turbo valve and valve pin
32* spring kit
some other stuff
All-American, Tear drop, Freak, or Aradus barrel
LCD multi fuctional, low pressure, accurate, great company,
This line of markers are becoming bigger than Kingman and soon will have tons of upgrades.
eats battiries due to the LCD 1 9 volt = 1 case
DONT BUY THAT METAL TRIGGER OFF OF E-BAY!!!!!!! It doesn't fit and they wont take it back. Get the hing trigger from CIP
great gun, from beginner to Am. under 270 u cant beat it
Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it.
10 out of 10
Last edited on Saturday, January 29th, 2005 at 2:07 am PST
A/C, Angels, Model 98s, Spyder Compact and 2000, Phantom
M3 Sniper with a borrowed Freak barrel set, Vigilante Reg, Raptor with remote, Ricochet Loader
Change every single O-ring, Replace the regulator if using HPA, Freak Barrel Set, change the springs to work with HPA.
This marker is OK so far, I knew when I bought it that I would have to make a few improvemnts here and there. It is inexpensive, it is easy to work on, the Spyder parts compatabilty is great. The customer service for me has been GREAT!! Jason and Mike(?) are delivering every thing I have asked for. They are very helpful!!! Customer service is a 10.
Well, here is what I have HAD to do so far.
1. The verticle rise was so tight with my Ricochet that I decided to Dremel the verticle feed instead of sanding down the Ricochet neck. The K2 is weak at the neck, so I wanted to keep as much plastic there as possible. This took 1 hour. However, M3 has sent me a new verticle feed which is the same small size.
2. After the first 200 balls, the gun leaked at the valve, so I replaced every O-ring in the gun. The OEM ones just felt cheap and gummy.
3. I am burning thru and replacing the batteries after 1500 shots. The gun will not shoot with every trigger pull once the battery has about 1500 shots on it. This is very annoying when the target is hanging out for just a second.
4. While using the stock regulator, I would get shoot down after about 10 quick shots. The Vigilante has solved this problem.
5. The manual is almost worthless, the trigger frame manual is almost as bad. If you want to change shooting modes it is easier to turn the gun off then back on, then cycle thru the modes before you set them with the F1 button.
6. Never shoot more than 13 BPS, period. Trust me on this.
7. Call and see if you can get the Aluminum Trigger, What a difference this stiff trigger makes.
This is not a good beginner gun, However for a amateur Air Smith like myself it is a great first electro gun. Once I learned this guns particulars, and know what to expect. I can live with this gun for a long time. BTW, check out my user name of Skit920a on E-bay to see the Flat-lined A/C I am selling plus some other paintball related stuff. Oh yea, I am getting a Aradus for this gun and I will review it hopefully in the next two weeks or so. Buy this gun if you want to, it is worth the money.
lcd angel, bushy, impy, and other high end electric markers
black dragun sniper, boomer, 48 cu nitro, 12volt revy,
barrel, nitro, and revy
This gun is the best gun you can buy under 400. Ive own this gun for a month now and it's the best gun ive ever had. there is no comparison for the price. It will kick the shyt out of any electronic spyder. My whole team is going to get the gun now.
the only thing i didnt like was the barrel.
the gun is awsome. Its like an angel but with better accuracy (and im not over exagerating). This is the best marker you can get for the price and this is the best gun that M3 has made.
Spyder Compact with ESP frame and taso stonecold 2 barrel, spyder shutter with ESP Frame, Spyder Flash
i have an M3 Sniper with a 12" Taso Stonecold II barrel, and a tippmann 98 custom with a DYE excel barrel, and a few other mods.
Revolution 12 volt X-board hopper, Nitro tank
• Great gun for low money
• Looks kida like an older Angel
• fully functional LCD, thats better than the Spyder ESP frame
• up to 20 balls per second (according to factory, but i would say more like 13-15, and not without a halo or a warp feed)
• Looks awesome
• mouse click trigger pull
• beautiful field performance
• easy to field strip
• triiger pull so light that accidental shooting happens a lot
• people will persecute you because at first glance they'll think it is an angel until they see the font view and dont the the two circles under the barrel
you'll be bette off buying this gun than dumping money into a Spyder shutter or compact