The Marauder sets the standard for value priced, polymer, semi-automatic markers with features that include a one step quick pull field strip pin for easy maintenance, metal internals, self-cocking velocity adjustment, right hand feed, custom designed trigger guard, double finger trigger, newly redesigned side cocking knob, and bottom line adaptor.
The Brass Eagle Marauder is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used.
Spyder Xtra w/
Lapco Bigshot 14"
DO 8stage X chamber followed by a CMI Reg.
DO drop foward / 32 degree Magna Valve w/ Lapco cup seal
Shocktec Quick Strip Delrin Bolt
Just a little work. and a Spyder Stock 12in Barrel
this gun is cheap. yes it is a BE but with a little help this Marker can be turned into a C02 chuggin full auto BE. The trigger grouping and barrel threads are same as a Spyders. By shimmin the sear pin, give it a trigger job (taking out the slack) and putting a better barrel on you can turn this into a cheap full auto. If you freeze it up big deal it's a BE.
The Bolt is has a rounded face alowing shell to become wedged around it.
It take about 750+ psi to operate it, using CO2 extremely fast (or HPA).
The Stock barrel is about the worst barrel on earth
(its on most of BE products). Most of the ball break happen in the barrel.
If you use any cheap paint it break alot of ball. stange though you can mostly
keep on shoting
Buy this gun if you have a 12 year old that want to paintball but your not sure he/she is going to stick with it. It will show them how much work goes into caring for you gun. Or if you just want a gun to experiment on. But don't think it going to be the best gun in the world. For what you pay for it I give it a 7 just because you get what you pay for. (you can buy a good spyder for about $45 more)
Spyder Victor, Spyder TL PLus, M3 Black Dragun, Silver Bullet...They are a hell of a lot better(except for the victor)
Silver Bullet Electronic Marker stock, with PMI Pure Energy 3000psi, Tru Flight 14" inch barrel
A whole new marker alltogether.
Ahhh this is gonna be hard...
1. Its got a cool little useless sight that is fun to mess around with.
2. Its cheap as hell.
3. Its light because its all plastic.(well maybe 1 oz of metal)
4. It comes with everything you need to get started, except a tank.
5. The squeegee is probably the most valuable thing in this package.
6. Easy to take apart if you want to possibly upgrade anything(which would probably cost more than the marker itself.
1. It says Brass Eagle on it.
2. It's plastic.
3. The thing feels like its gonna fall apart everytime i pull the trigger.
4. The bolt is crap.
5. Only about 1 out of every 3 balls actually leaves the muzzle of the barrel.
6. You might want to shoot this marker wearing full bodyily protection(even if shooting straight ahead of you) because one of the paintballs might curve so much that it will come right back at you.
7. Just about every paintball curves 2 inches after it leaves the barrel(if it leaves)
8. Very poorly balanced.
9. I couldve made a better stock barrel using only an exacto knife and PVC pipe.
10. The stupid little ring on the field strip pin gets in the way.
11. A water pistol from the dollar store would shoot more accurate and further than this big piece of molded plastic.
12. I could even throw a paintball with my teeth more accurately and further.(sadly)
13. If you were to take this thing to a field, just about every person on the field will be on the ground laughing.
14. Eats Co2
I could go on a way longer but i might run out of space so I'll just stop now.
DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT. Well maybe if youre giving it to a 5 year old to shoot around the neighborhood. I would still recomend a blow gun though. Or just buy a case of paintballs and throw them around(its just as fun). I would give it a 1.5 but i cant so ill just round it up to 2. Theres better things at Wal-mart than this damn thing. Enjoy!
Vulcan 5000 Pump Gun
Spyder Sonix with scope and viewloader custom barrel
Marauder ROF Cus.
Double spacers on striker spring.
Laser sight with pressure switch above handle
12" viewloader custom barrel
Viewloader custom 12" barrel works fine
Maybe a sight
Alot of stuff is good with this marker. Decent rate of fire. Atleast smooth fire anyway. Doesnt break many balls if you use something decent. I used pmi's. Easy t clean because of pull pins. Easy to oil. Hasnt broken yet. Always a plus. Light weight. Durable. Comphortable grip. Double trigger.
Sorta loud. Stock barrel isnt very acurate. No really easy sighting. Rips Brass eagle balls apart. But then again what gun doesnt. The stock elbo isnt that good.
Over all this is a awesome beginner gun. Basically if you upgrade it a lil you will have a gun you can have some major fun with. Nice gun for woods play if you can increase accuracy. I like it. Was my first semi auto ever. I say go for it. Its priced well. If worse comes to worse you blew like 70 bux on the players kit.
- Cheap gun that works well for the intro user.
- You can take it back to Walmart pretty easy if you don't like it.
- Accepts Spyder barrels, which is good because a new barrel can make a world of difference.
- Very simply to disassemble and clean
- Does well with any balls I have used thus far. (PMI Evil; Diablo Dusk, Inferno, Blaze; JT Carnivore; even Brass Eagles)
- Pins fall out easy. Need to tape them in or your gun may blow up on you.
- Made of a material that is destined to break.
- Grip is not comfortable
- The ring on the pins digs into your hand if you don't tape it up and out of the way.
I have to say I have been using this gun quite a bit and my buddies and I are amazed at how well it works for as cheap as it is. Of course I immediately threw a better barrel on it and that made a big difference but for the last few games it has been out performing my friend's Spyder Imagine and my brother's Tippmann 98 Custom. I went through 700 balls just the other day and this is no lie, I broke ONE ball (I attribute this to the barrel because it broke at least 1 a game with stock barrel). Buy some good balls, get a better barrel than the stock one, and clean it after each game and it should do you proud. Grant it it is not a high performance gun but then what do you expect for $50 bucks? A Dark Angel?
None. This is my first gun and even I can tell it sucks.
Stock. Duh....I've been playing for two days.
I don't knoww anything about the subject.
Available at Canadian Tire.
Relatively cheap compared to other markers.
Chops 1/4 balls.
I just bought it, and after about 25 shots it starts acting like it's an automatic, without firing any paintballs, so it devoured lots of CO2. SO I brought it back and exchanged it for another. After about the same number of shots, the same thing happened.
The angle that the tank is put at is slightly awkward, sits too low in shoulder area.
If you love being frustrated out of your head, this is the perfect marker for you. If not, don't even consider it as a choice.
Impulse.....Dye Boomstik thats bout it need more money to buy more stuff!
If There are any I WOULD RECOMEND YOU GOT SOM
It might look good on your wall but not in the field!
-This gun is just HORIBALE!
-Breaks about 65/100 balls shot out of it
-My friend has it and hes a newb and hes BRINGING IT BACK
-Eats 20 oz c02 in about 500 shots
-Im surprised brass eagle is even seling this
On/Off 9oz (the expansion chamber does wonders, don't need anything bigger)
none..this isn't a gun to even start upgrading
Its available at wal-mart
its semi auto
my friends brother has one, and he never takes care of any of his things, he always leaves the 9 ounce in it, and he's had it for like 2 months, so far its held up to that torchure test without leaking or anything, so thats good
Extremely inconsistent! This also leads to poor acuracy, one shot goes 20 yards,the next shot 10,the next shot 30yards, balls curve too. The grips are awefully uncomfortable for me, plus it eats C02 for breakfast,lunch,dinner, and all the time inbetween. Chops balls...it chops balls bad
Its ok..when you need a gun for something...this will always be there IMO, it really isn't bad, its just everything about it isn't up to par. This is more of a "shoot the bully" or "pest extermination gun", or "I am just gonna go outside and shoot myself in the foot" kinda gun..I wouldn't use this in a serious game, maybe backyard play...but nothing big.