nothign really but the only thing i can think of hat comes close is the egg
jt 6.0, boomstick, halo b, nitro
intimidator boomstick halo b nitro
best hopper on the market
just a little loud but you dont really notice it
heavy but that doesnt matter
(but that doesntreally matter)
dodges paint well
never any problems
easy to take apart
anythig u can think of good there is to say about the hopper
did i mention that this is the best hopper
THIS IS THE BEST HOPPER
there is nothing else to say becaus its tyhe best
there s no better way to go, never any problems, the only thing is tehe money, but hey if u have the $ its worth every penny
Indian Creek B2K
WGP Ergo Regulator
Tantrum Chaos Chip
Zenitram Micro Rock Reg
Zenitram Trigger Frame
Constant ball feed ...will keep up with the fastest markers!!!!
Have to sand down the neck to fit into the marker
Over all the body looks better than any other hopper. Easy to open lid which hasn't opened on me in the game. Since I sanded the neck of the hopper, I have a custom fit. If you do break a ball in the hopper it will take some time to open the body and clear out the internals.
This hopper performed like expected...Fantastic! I shot 3000 rounds, 16 bps, in any trigger mode and didn't break a ball! This is the only hopper that could feed balls fast enough!
2001 Purple Angel FLY
DYE High Rise
Holds up to all the manufacturer's claims
Unusual Center of Gravity
A little tricky to change batteries
The HALO B is the fastest shooting hopper... ever! It holds up to the manufacturer's claim that it can shoot in excess of 22 bps. It's extremely reliable. It's got a very durable shell that comes in many different colors so you can coordinate it with your gun/gear. Unlike other hoppers the shell won't break when hit, even at very close range.
The hopper's balance seems a little different because of all the batteries at the front of the hopper, as opposed to the rear. This isn't a major issue, just something to get used to. For some reason Odyssey decided to make battery installation somewhat of a pain. You might want to check the instruction manual to insure you install it correctly and don't damage the battery door.
Mine came with the new TE software from Odyssey and it shot great out of my angel. Appearantly some Halo's (without TE) were messing up with angels by throwing the ball past the detent. This problem is fixed with the TE update.
I definately reccomend this to any tournament player. Overall, it's a very well thought out design.
Very fast, quiet, looks cool, no breaks inside hopper, durable
This is one of the best hoppers I've ever used. It's extremely fast and is quiet too. It works far better then the ricochet AK. This is the hopper to buy. It was shot from 15 feet away and still was just fine. I would really recomend buying this hopper.
If you want to get a hopper get this one. The Ak is just a waste of time.
None at this time, maybe cost if your a cheapbutt!
Awesome product im glad I spent my money wisely and got it I have no regrets! Its an outstanding piece of machinery and there is no other like it right now! I can outshoot all my friends easily due to the speed of this loader....no other loader has the technology to feed as smooth and quiet as it does!
Best Product out there just a little costly...but remember you pay for what you get!
Revenge V2 electric blue, Halo B Loader, 91 ci 3000 psi nitro duck tank, the big shabang! has it all
Forcefeed stops chopping balls for me, and i shoot about 10 bps with my revenge
price, and amount of paint it holds
This is The best loader i have used. fastest in my mind. it forcefeeds paintballs so most likely you wont chop a ball. it loads upto 22 bps, that is fast....
its not like you will need that rof anyways. but its good to know it is capable of it.
it doesnt hold that many paintballs compared to revi, or evo's etc.
it holds about a average of 150 or so... which is the only draw back and you gota reload a bit more often if you shoot alot of paint.
i say if you have the money and want to shoot paint with less or no chopping paintballs this is for you because its a force feed loader. I also give it a 9 because it doesnt hold as much paint as other loaders and price is still high.
9 out of 10
Last edited on Wednesday, September 29th, 2004 at 2:55 am PST
This hopper is extremely fast, there is no doubting that! If you are totally enamored with speed then this is the hopper for you. I believe this isn't the best hopper out there because it has many integration issues. If all you are worried about is speed then by all means by a HALO-B, if you are at all concerned with chopping/weight/integrating it with your marker then I would suggest a different hopper.
1. The neck is so fat your not going to be able to find a feedneck that fits it. Your still going to have to start sanding until you can get it on. This will drive you mad. Additionally the only ones that are even close are the two-part adjustable feednecks that are fundamentally poor quality.
2. It feeds balls into the gun with so much force that your going to have to start replacing components to deal with this (or just chop balls) I had to replace my detents and bolt (on my timmy) to accommodate my hopper. My angel was totally overwhelmed (only 1 detent) When I investigated I found the forums filled with LOTS of people having problems with the halo shoving balls down so hard it causes problems. So big is the problem that Halo is on the 3rd mod to the halo to try and control the ball feed torque. The best adjustment you are left with is to grease the belt to reduce the torque the motor is transmitting and thus how hard the hopper is jamming balls down into the gun. Think about it, what a rotten solution this is!
3. It is a very heavy hopper once you add the batteries
4. You run into performance problems with the halo and dark paint. The eye has difficulty "seeing" it. On the surface its no big deal, just don't use dark paint. But this is a major problem if the tournament you are at only sells PMI premium or the like.
5. The on/off isn't exactly straight forward, you have to push it very quickly to turn it on, but push and hold to turn off. But it can be difficult to tell if its on or off. When this becomes a big problem is when you didn't get it turned on before the start and now with your gloves on it can be a challenge to get it done, especially when your bunker is under fire and your struggling to get it done. If you push the on for too long, it doesn't come on (interesting design feature)
1. The hopper design principle is actually a very good one, it is a very fast and can feed balls very fast. The long track before the balls exits the hopper will ensure that the paintballs fall straight into the marker without alot of swirling or jiggle.
2. The center mount neck is also a nice feature that allows the hopper to be well balanced on the gun.
3. The shape of the hopper is nice, its a good balance between being large enough to accommodate a good amount of paintballs while minimizing the profile.
The hopper itself has great potential, the problem is that there isn't a gun out there (that I am aware of) that it is suited to work for. If Halo would mod the board and sacrifice one or two balls per sec to get the torque issue fixed and adjust the size of the neck to fit most feednecks then this would be the top contender. Unless that happens it will cause you alot of problems with your marker that are not easily overcome, thus I would discourage anyone from purchasing one.
3 out of 10
Last edited on Sunday, May 25th, 2003 at 9:18 am PST
check it speedy drop
pure energy 68/4500 tank
black halo b
fastest loader on the market
really heavy and burns through batteries
the halo b is by far the fastest loader on the market by aboust 5 balls which is the evo2
it looks great but its about 1.5 pound which compared to an evo is like marlon brando to tom cruise.
but all that matters is the speed and the fact it runs on 2 9 volts or for max speed 6 2aa batteries. Only thing that can keep up with my timmy
what else can i say its the fastest loader on teh market and its better made with more quality parts then the viewloaders. hey come on there made by brass eagle
10 out of 10
Last edited on Monday, February 16th, 2004 at 6:44 am PST
Tricked 2k1 Autococker
-Shocktech SupaFly Bolt
-Titanium Pump Arm
-KAPP Stainless Steel Hammer kit
-Shocktech RAT 3:16 Valve
-KAPP Reflex Trigger Frame
-KAPP F.A.T. Ram
-Palmer Rock Reg.
-Shocktech Bomb 3-Way
-Air America Messiah
With a Stainless Dye Boomstick, Freak kit, Max-Flo and Halo
Looks so cool it draws fire
Lid is a bit stiff when new
This loader is awesome. It has an insane loading rate, Has never ja,,ed or broken down on me and the battery pack lasts a long time. The jewl colors will also go with just about any color setup you have or want. The only downsides that I can mention are the price, which is a little steep (but what isn't in this industry?), the fact the the lid is hard to open fluidly before you have been playig with it for a bit and that this nice pretty blue blob at the top of my rig always seems to draw most of the other teams fire (kinda hard to be sneaky). Otherwise I'd recommend it to anyone.
Great loader even if ti is a little pricy and has a few minor imperfections.
VL200, 9V Revvy, 12V Revvy, 12V XBoard, 12V XBoard w/ WAS Vortex Impellers, WAS TurboRev, Rico AK, Rico 2K, Empire Reloader, Warp Feed, and HALO-B.
-Black Piranha EXT Pro G3
-10" DYE Titanium Boomstick
-White Wolf "Blitz" Delrin LP Bolt
-KAPP "Twisted" Autococker cocking rod
-Maddman "Rocket" Valve
-Custom milled striker
-Chrome CP Lightning Drop
-Chrome KAPP Railmount On/Off ASA
-AA Vigilante w/ LP Spring
-Clear Warp Feed w/ 12V mod and on/off
-Operating pressure of 300psi.
Very fast, durable, and easy to use.
Can easily force paint past a weak ball detent. Does not "see" black-shelled paint.
-Faster than anything else
-Doesn't break paint from the force
-Rather on the heavy side, due to the 6 AA's.
-Doesn't see dark-shelled, or half-dark-shelled paintballs, so it reacts like the hopper is empty, spinning, stopping, spinning, stopping... etc...
-Can force paint past a weak ball detent.
If you have the money and the need to buy this, then definately go for it! Odyssey is a great company and this is the Ultimate in Loaders.