The premier marker in paintball! Designed and built by Bob Long, a legend in the sport of competitive paintball. He sets strict build standards to insure the Empire Intimidator is one of the fastest and most accurate markers in the game. Extruded aircraft-grade aluminum bodies keep the Intimidator light and streamlined. Some of the most highly advanced circuit boards and sealed memory chips make up the Intimidator's internals, combined with a friction reducing micro switch trigger system, this marker is capable of over 20 BPS.
- Used by Bob Long's Oakland Assassins/Oakland Empire! 1.5" shorter than the Intimidator Alias Marker and other 2005 models
- 1.6 pounds (without a reg or barrel) which is 8 ounces lighter than the Alias
- FASTER - shorter bolt length has improved cycle time Completely new Ram and Poppet system - allows marker to operate at even lower pressures, virtually eliminating kick by using less force to move the ball. Lower pressure and lighter ram.
- New look to the LPR system
- Completely new ram bumper system. Ram cap now encloses the sleeve by threading onto it, verses into it like before
- Grip features an integrated rail system
- Accepts the same board and solenoid as existing intimidators
- Added functions on the LCD, including the option to modify your ramp starts and caps and multiple modes to meet various league standards
- Custom 14 inch barrel insures marksman's accuracy
The Bob Long Empire Intimidator 2004 is older, so while it may be available used and in a few cases new, it is not commonly available anymore.
-Shocktech Superfly Bolt- delrin, detent slots, no orings
-Techna Trigger- Carbon Fiber, very snappy, no spring required, ball bearing
-CP Roller Trigger- ball bearing
-Stiffi barrel- carbon fiber very light,
- very fast
- good looking
- new board
When I got my empire in the mail, I was very excited and wanted to take it out and shoot it. -- but I couldnt-- When I aired it up, there was a leak-- straight from the factory. I called up the Bob Long techs and sent it into them to have a look. Turns out that there was a bent spring in the Torpedo reg and a nicked o ring in my lpr. Because my pressure spiked, they replaced those things and a solinoid for free. That is some great customer service. I got it back in the mail and aired it up. I put it in simulate (dry fire) and took some shots. I dont have the fastest fingers but with little effort I hit 15 bps. I was impressed becuase I cant even hit that on my lasoya with some good effort put in. I took it out to shoot it. I had a few bags of old paint that has been sitting at the top of my stairs for about 4 months. I shot one full hopper through it and it worked great. The next hopper I broke a ball in the barrel (again, it was old paint and below freezing temps). I shot a couple more hoppers through it without any problems. This gun is amazing.
The Empire Intimidator is an incredible gun. It is worth the money. The new board is great and the buttons work much better. I cant wait to take it on the field this summer! If you have the money I would definitely buy this gun. If you dont, go with an alias which is basically the same thing. It is slightly cheaper.