- Syndicate Misfit (black orange fade)
- Halo TSA LCD Frontman (Black)
- Phat Flame Drop Forward (Black)
- Phat ASA On/Off (Black)
- Rufus Dawg Hard Marker Case (Blue)
- PMI Pure Energy 72 ci HPA Tank
- new ASA the one that they have on it dosint fit my On/Off valve
- new braided hose the one on it is left hand threds (only fits syndicate ASA)
ASA and braided hose
It is the best gun i have ever seen.
well the best gun for 208 bux dozint need a new barrel thats a plus and it
as a sweet mini gauge.
- LED Electronic Metal Grip Frame - Two piece 14 inch barrel
- External Battery Rechargeable Port (Charger not included)
- Enhanced volume chamber - 3/4" Pressure gauge
- Vertical feed - Electronic double trigger - Push button safety
- External velocity adjuster - Deluxe field strip pin - Diffuser style venturi bolt
- Power feed- 9 1/2" barrel - Spring Loaded ball detent - Vertical adapter
- Top and rear cocking - Two tone anodized fade finish - Milled receiver
- Milled Body - Standard bottom line adapter - Velocity adjuster with knob and lock
- Adjustable in line regulator - Stainless steel swivel fittings - Wrap around rubber grips
- Stainless steel braided hose - Machined double trigger (fully adjustable)
- Multi mode electronic frame - Adjustable rate of fire up to 16 balls per second
- Three firing modes: Semi-automatic - Three round bursts - Full Auto
- Tournament lock - in line regulator. if any of you peeps have a Smart Parts On/Off it won't fit on the ASA that comes with the gun. all you half to do is take the in line regulator off and screw your CO2 or N2 tank on. it should just screw on. I tourney tested this gun and i didn't have any problems with this gun it shot straight as it can go no jams no balls would have broke if my halo didn't break but thats my bad so with a gravity feed hopper balls do break but i shoot real fast so it ok if you don't shoot faster then 6rd per sec. but you need a electronic hopper if your in to tourney play. so over all its a good gun and its worth every penny.
-black green fade and -black gold fade.
This gun rox. i loved this gun from the first time i saw it
this is the gun for me.
I recommend this gun to anyone with 200 bux
I give this gun a 10 because it rox.
10 out of 10
Last edited on Tuesday, September 21st, 2004 at 7:04 pm PST
not to many upgrades but with this gun who needs them??
i picked this gun up after thinking about the tes but the tes blows compared to this, the milling on this baby is awesome just look at it. i picked this up at the world hq in elmhurst il and they were the best of help they answered every question that i could think of. the barrel wasn't the best stock but it has spyder threads so i got an ultralite. also this thing ripps so get an electro hopper. what else is there to say. oh GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND BUY ONE!!
i would recomend this gun to anyone starting off or looking for a sweet gun
I returned a TES marker and bought a Misfit because the TES kept having problems. The Misfit has been real good to me and the guys at Syndicate are the best! They talked to me for over an hour on the phone just to go over how the gun works. I didn't even to read the owners manual!
I really didn't need to add any accessories to it since it came with almost everything I wanted on a gun. I use a Crossfire 47ci with 3k preset reg. I get the marker down to low pressure easily and it works good with my CO2 tank when I can't get my HP tank filled.
If someone can dual reg it for CO2 use you'll be able to get it to work at lower pressure. But at 500psi it works real good with CO2. On my HP set up I have it humming at 375psi! Not bad for a sear tripping blow back!
Looks great, Works Awesome, stock parts are made very well, Syndicates service is the best!
I wish they had more aftermarket accessories from the factory
This gun is the best gun you can get under $300. NO CONTEST. I bought mine for only $255 and that was much less than what I paid for my TES gun which never worked. When I returned my TES I even had enough to buy a new revy!!! The Misfit works great and the guys at Syndicate are really cool. They spent a lot of time with me to make sure I knew how to use my new gun. Keith at Syndicate told me that everyone that works there plays paintball and this made me feel real good about my purchase. I liked knowing that the Misfit was made by paintball players and that they use their own product. I heard the Draxxus paint is made the same way and that's why I only shoot Draxxus. It's better to know that your stuff is made by paintball PLAYERS and not some old dude in a board room. The Misfit works just as good as it looks. I dumped a hopper full of paint with at its max rate of fire (16BPS!) and didn't chop a ball once. The gun has a lot of milliing and a ton of features. 3 firing modes, adjustable rate of fire up to 16 bps, adjustable trigger, LED display, ALL METAL HANDLE, a really cool valve, and other stuff. This is only the 4th gun I've owned and is far the best for what I paid for it!!!
I recommend that anyone with $250 that is looking for a new gun ... BUY A MISFIT! The service from these guys and the gun itself are awesome.
Syndicate Misfit,SP Progressive,Bob Long Torpedo,Cross Fire 68/3000,12Volt Revvy,Shocker On and off drop,
uhm,Regulator For sure,and barrel is good stock i switch the stock with the sp,
Accuracy,Low Pressure,Top Cocking,Frame
Its just a spyder clone without being to use spyder parts
I bought this gun after have a test of it for an entire day without complaints, it was awesome no problem, i didnt have problems for a long time i left it stock. Then the reg was giving to much or to little pressure for the valve to operate to so i swithced the drop reg and barrel all in one shot, i still use it,no problems it brakes maybe 5 out of every 2000 not that bad for the price and stay with stock barrel not a difference at all i spent 40 dollars for nothing
I think its a very good gun for no matter the buyer very reliable and dependable