I know it's been a long time in coming, but there finally here.
• Comes in Sizes 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
• Find your size then micro-adjust using velco straps to get the perfect fit.
• Belt Loops
• Pocket designed specifically for the one and only "Barrel Buffer" found at barrel buffer.com
• Padded protective rear panel
• Bottom Leg Zip Outs with velcro closures to help slide on pants.
• Breathable grey panels in crotch and underside of knee.
• BALLISTIC NYLON on the entire bottom panels of both legs for extreme durability.
• Double Snap Closures and Heay Zippered Fly
The Reactive Paintball RPG Pro Pant is older, so while it may be available used and in a few cases new, it is not commonly available anymore.
Redz 14' Barrel
Red CP Rail
Check It Unimount.
Thick below the knees.
Ripped the first time i played in them.
ok.I picked these pants up at the Grand Strand Classic CFOA last weekend.Cause my Dye Hybrids ripped b4 the event.I didnt think these pants were going to be good.but when i played a couple of games in them.they were broken in and they slide real good.theyre real comfortable too.but at the end of the day,after the semi's.i noticed there was already a hole in the beginning of the knees,but the rip didnt go through the mesh inside the pants.but i think anyother pants would've ripped diving into the dorito on every break.but i think these pants will be really good for practice pants,just due to the rip on the first day.
I would'nt have bought these if i didnt have to.
But theyre really good.
8 out of 10
Last edited on Sunday, August 27th, 2006 at 5:34 am PST