Moderately good anti-fog.
great value for its price.
comfy once u get used to it.
relatively light enough that u sometimes forget your wearing a mask.
very clear lens if it doesnt fog up.
mine fogged up wuite badly this weekend for the first time.
i played ina tropical rainforest climate right after a recent downpour. relativelu high humidity.
it was ok when we were the ones attacking since moving sorta allows air to flow.
but when we went on defensive and i had to stay rooted in one place, it fogged up quite badly. i was also sweating badly bcause of my bad position.
but considering the situation, i really can't blame the mask.
thin foam sorta allows the mask to dig into ur cheekbone at first, but you forget about it after a while.
peripheral vision is not as good as the higher model vforce or dye innovision, but its the same as the higher end scott and JT models.
very good anti fog thermal mask for the money. only around 25 bux. very comfortable and very light. well worth the money. can't go wrong with this mask. and most importantly it provides you with great protection and has a very opticaly correct lens. great mask if your just entering the sport like i am.
haven't ran into any bad things while using it. but obviously its not a tournament grade mask, definately is a n00b mask.
a definate must have if your new to the sport. cost practically nothing and seems like a solid mask that will last a long time.
Comando 2 stock & custom colored, scope, 16oz co2, 200VL hopper (i need a revvy)
-great lense (check www.paintballtimes.com)
-comfortable but not the most comfortable mask.
-easy lense removeal
it is an economy class mask so it dosen't have all the wonderful features of the other ones. the foam soaks up all the sweat and after a while it starts to slip down. u'll have to tighten ur mask to have it stap up...sometimes more then comfortable. the masks sticks out alot. my gun has a shoulder stock and i can't comfortable put my head into position of the scope because it sticks out too much.
i give it an 8 bc its a decent mask. good for begginers and rec players, and anyone who time to mess with a mask that slips.
black dragun with sweet spot flat trigger and 12 volt x-board revy
this mask is very good is provides very good protection to the face and lower part of the face this mask dosent fog unless ur at an indoor feild then u might get a little fog nothing a little 32 degrees anti-fog cant handleand very good veiw through the goggle and inexpensive
the only bad part that has occured to me while ive had this mask is that if u dont have a big head the mask will have a problem of slipping it wont fall completely off but it will slide down your head a little bit unless u wear a hat backwards then it will stay up which is what i have to do cause i have a smaller head
this product is good i recommen buyin it if u need a mask
- Ultra easy to remove lens
- Will NOT fog
-Lense is clear, no distortion
- Best mask for the money!!!!
Foam is a little uncomfortable at first but you get used to it, and since you are only spending $20.00 its not all that important.
I convinced my whole team to buy this mask when we started playing a couple of years ago. They have thanked me time and time again for leaning them in the direction of V-force, rather than JT. JT masks are good but the ease of taking out the lense of the V-force is untouchable! If you are a newbie, or limited on spending, you cant go wrong with this mask.
Junky feild mask... as i said junky. no idea what it was.
200vl or 20(or is it 40)rd hopper
- easy to remove lens
- no fog
- very comfortable when u get it the way u want it
- very clear outta the box(had to check if the elns was even in it!)
- strach resistance
- cheap(excluding s&h and stuff like that)
- looks awesome
- breathing was easy
- foam is uncomfortable at first but u forget about it or u get it on a good way
- people may mistaken you for a good player be4 u get on the field unless u actually are a good player
- putting visor on was annoying but not hard, don`t let it keep you from buying it.
- no accessories but personally i don`t care
Buy it. Exspecially if ur a n00b, it is a very good mask. or if ur just looking for a cheap mask. their are bettr but for more money.
Pro TS, PMI 48 CI 3000 PSI Nitro tank, 200 Rnd hopper.
- Comfort - Very comfortable to wear for extended periods of time
- Vision - Clear vision, you can't tell you have it on with the clarity. Peripheral vision could be better though.
- Breath-ability - Easy to breath in this mask. It does not hinder you in any way in this area.
- Communication - It's easy to talk to and hear other players in this mask. There isn't the echo that I've had in other masks.
- Easy to clean/maintain - The lenses remove in seconds and can be soaked in water. It's a special treated lens instead of the dual layer thermal ones in most masks.
- Fog Free - I sweat a lot, and the lenses never fogged up once.
- Size - It fit well on my huge head.
- Value - $20-$25 at most places for all this
- Peripheral vision - Peripheral vision could be better, but that's why V-force makes two better masks.
- Lens selection - You can't get tinted lenses for it, as they only make them for the Shield or the Morph. Those lenses won't fit in an Armor mask.
Great mask. Perfect for anyone, but great for a new player because of it's price. Any negatives are simply because there is a better mask in the Shield or Morph. I give it a 9 because there are better masks.
Easiest lense removal on the market.
I really dont think there is anything bad about this mask. Alot of people are sold on JT because everyone else wears them and has been around forever. Thats another reasoin why i went with V-force.
If you are new to the sport, do not hesitate to get this mask. I am so glad i bought this mask. I did alot of research before buying it and my whole 5 man team bought them too. After on year still no fogging. 2 of us bought Armor and 3 bought Morphs. Anyway the money you save on this mask compared to a JT can be used towards performance for your marler. At $21.99 its a steal!!!!!
I don't care what anyone says, this V-Force mask works extremely well.
It doesn't fog up
You get nice breathing room and vision
The lens are easy to take off and clean, unlike JT masks
And one last thing, for those lacking common sense, the visor fits PERFECTLY! You had to tie them it in w/ 4 little O-Rings that came w/ it!
A little firm and I basically couldn't think of anything else.
Simply awesome for such a low price. I bought mine at a local shop for $26.95 and am extremely pleased with it.
Well first off heres a story. Ive been miserable with my nvader mask. it just doesnt fit me well. every time i run the mask moves all around nomader how hard i make the strap. well at the field i play at i saw one of these <fields rental mask> laying on the table while i was sitting out for a couple hours. no one touched it for a while so i decided to try it out <since i was so miserable> I was VERY please i played the rest of the day happy with the harder foam unlike the un firm / comfortable fit that JT has. I will never again TOUCH my jt mask. This mask is excellent fits firm NEVER fogs much clearer lens and is lighter and has more breathing room. Very very very good mask buy it.