1. One piece micro honed 14" barrel
2. Easy clamp feed neck
3. Beam break eyes
4. Aluminum eye covers
5. Easy adjustable inline regulator
6. Easy on/off button and LED light
7. Snatch Grip to carry gun with ease
8. Anti blow-back O-ring inside body
9. Custom three-dimensional milling
10. Inline Pressure gauge
11. Forward sloped super fast trigger
12. Quick Exhaust valve for super fast ram cycling
13. Trigger bearings for super fast firing
14. Easy adjustable trigger, with magnet return
15. Extra large trigger guard, with lots of finger space
16. Custom soft molded grip panels (Also fits standard 45 grips)
17. W.A.S. Circuit board with NPPL, PSP, and NXL modes
18. Self lube delrin bolt with 45 degree air transfer hole
19. High flow exhaust valve for super air efficiency
20. Super fast Ram with only one moving O-ring to lube
21. Custom Valve, capable of firing 100+ cycles per second
22. 45 degree transfer hole in body
23. NO LOW PRESSURE REGULATOR!
24. Made in America!
The Infinity Paintball Products Legend is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used.
The accuracy of this review is disputed. Please see discussion on the comments page.
Period of Product Use:
2 of 26 people found this review helpful.
Similar Products Used:
The One kit for spyders
The One marker
Lucky board with chip
Lucky AAV kit w/ AL rammer and lightened valve spring.
Chopped bolt mod
45/45 Crossfire LP
Redz Pepper Stickz kit
Anything to make this gun quiet or accurate.
At first look, this gun is awesome looking. So I pick it up and notice the bolt is spring return much like the Dragun marker called "The One." The One had a kick like a horse, no surprise, this is almost the same. I noticed it is small and has very little weight, a snake player would love it, but at the same time hate it do to the fact that it would make it way harder for them to hear their team mates. After I shot it I noticed a huge kick to it and the noise, it honestly hurt my ears. Im not joking my ears rang for about a min when I was done shooting this thing. I also noted that it wasn't accurate at all, well about as accurate as a spyder. I really had high hopes for this marker but let me down.
I wouldn't spend 750 bucks, not even 500. Well I would say 475 max should be the going price for this marker. Shoot if for yourself and tell me I'm wrong.
all sorts of timmys
primary setup black 04 vision shocker,
new designs roller trigger,
v3 he bolt kit,
ccm low rise feedneck,
legion air 68/4500,
redz 48ci tank cover,
nm mini drop,
hybrid push button asa,
all american front,
z boarded halo b with rip drive
This gun is the fastest gun i have ever tried! also really acurate.
Not the seiest thing i have ever seen
At XPSL I saw a booth where i could test fire this fun with reballs. As i shot it i tried giving it my 3 finger and to my amazment it was extremely fast! Since it was kinda hard to see for acruracy since reballs I noticed no curves or anything. For the price I fully recomend this product.
Olive PM6 w/ Hater Board
Fast, Light, No Kick, Quiet, Accurate, good effeciency.
it could look better IMO other than that none.
The legend is a very fast, accurate, light and some-what good looking.
Over all this gun is very nice its still has some ups and downs.
It is hella fast in semi, I mean really fast. You can have slow fingers and with its triggers feel and how light of a pull it has youll be shooting ropes. It is extreamly accurate. You will hit the same target every time you shoot. There is absolutly no kick. It is one of the most quiet guns Ive shot, it almost as quiet as my proto. From what I could tell it has good effeciency, only went through one tank and i dont know how much i shot but, it was a 68/45 and i would say nearly a case. Last but not least its very light. Lighter than the ego i had, so its one of the lightest guns on the market.
Looks, not saying it doesnt look sick im just saying they couldve done better.
Pre-order this gun, or get it when it comes out because w/ that price tag and how amazing the gun is you have to.