The Tadao Etek Ego board is a drop-in replacement for the Etek Ego's stock board, and uses the feature-packed Musashi 7 software. The circuit board is the most important part of any electronic paintball marker, and upgrading it can potentially change all the performance characteristics. Tadao's leading edge Musashi 7 software provides the user with the ultimate in adjustability and speed.
A 70 gram lever switch comes standard, and instead of the complex three LED arrangement, the Tadao Etek Ego uses a single 7 color LED to show the current mode and status. Like most other Musashi 7 based boards, the Tadao Etek Ego board includes our simple trigger based programming interface for changing virtually any setting. The LED is also visible through the grip frame of the 2006 Ego, if you prefer the 7 color LED instead of LED array available on our 2006 Ego board.
Also included with each Tadao Etek Ego board is a wiring harness to allow for plug-and-play installation of the Draxxus Pulse RF transmitter. This allows for easy installation without any soldering or permanent modifications to utilize the wireless capability of the Draxxus Pulse loader.
* Fully legal in the NPPL, PSP, and Millennium tournament series
* 12 modes of fire
o Unlimited semi-automatic
o Adjustable semi-automatic
o PSP auto-response
o PSP/Millennium 50% ramping
o PSP/Millennium 100% ramping
o PSP burst
o NXL full-automatic
o 50% ramping
o 100% ramping
o 3 round burst
* More than 1 billion unique ways to adjust settings
* Asynchronously monitors the trigger switch using an interrupt based scan at 2 million times per second for the quickest response time and fastest semi-automatic
* Rate of fire adjustable from 14 to unlimited bps in 0.25 bps increments
* Adjustable ABS programming eliminates first shot drop-off
* AMB (anti-mechanical bounce) and CPF (cycle percentage filter) algorithms help to prevent mechanical and switch bounce without missing real trigger pulls
* Gangster setting allows 3 different options for every fire mode, giving 36 different "breakout" style modes
* Easy to use programming mode allows changes to nearly any variable, including debounce, dwell, loader delay, AMB, anti-bolt stick, fire mode, max rate of fire, eye mode, CPF, Gangster breakout mode, ramp start activation, and more
* All settings are stored in non-volatile memory so they are not lost when the battery is disconnected
* Power efficient software and hardware lengthen battery life
* Automatic 15 minute idle power down saves batteries
* One-touch startup enables the marker to fire almost instantly
* Low battery indicator hardware and software shows battery level each time the marker is turned on
* Uses spring battery contacts so there’s no wiring harness to break or wear out
* 70 gram trigger microswitch
The Tadao Technologies Etek EGO Board is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used. Check out the Places to Buy links below for places to purchase it new.
ETek Ego with Tadao m7 board
Halo V35 victory with rip drive
Tweleve fire modes
more control over your gun
great all around
A little confusing at first
I just got this board today. I love it as soon as I got home put it ( very easy to do took maybe 2 minutes), but I had some trigger problems ( my own fault the trigger was hitting the firing pin to far back) but after that was all solved I went outside with air , paint and all put the board on ramp ( wanted to see what unlimited ramp was like) and let er rip. I was empty in about 9 seconds ( just guessing all I can say is it is fast). The board was a little confusing at first, so many things you can program ( i guess it's a plus to) but after about 10 minutes of read the manual and going through it all it was a peice of cake. I haven't yet changed the debounce cpf or amb. But I will try to get around to that tomorrow, I was just so excited that I really didn't want to spend to much time doing that. There are so many fire modes, I have only been through about 4 of them. The semi is great you can tell the difference in trigger response. The led is brighter that's nice. And what I really thought was a nice touch was a training mode. But I have one problem in the manual it says the normal 3 burst is spos to shoot 3 shots with every pull and realse of the trigger. Mine only seems to burt for ever trigger pull. But I only did a noid click with it so maybe thats why, I'll try it with paint and if it still doesn't then I'll just email tadao and see whats up, it could have been a typeo in the manual.
All in all this is a great board and a great upgrade. I'm glad I didn't get virtue. This board has more features and it comes with a pulse loader rf chip harness ( to bad I don't have a pulse loader and a rf chip). So if you want a new board for youe etek so you can have more control over your gun or you like to fiddle around with fire modes, then this is a great board. GOOD JOB TADAO
10 out of 10
Last edited on Tuesday, June 5th, 2007 at 8:56 pm PST