* Gel filled padding
* Increased thickness to the molded EVA foam pads to help absorb the impact
* Reduced size and shape of the elbow cup and added additional protection above the elbow for greater flexibility and range of motion
* Velcro travel reducing cuffs at top and bottom keeps the pads from sliding and makes for greater comfort and fit
* Breathable Lycra sleeve construction
* Thermo foamed high density elbow and forearm pads
The Empire Ventz SS Elbow Pads are newer, so they should be commonly available, both new and used. Check out the Places to Buy links below for places to purchase them new.
Invert mini w/virtue board
halo B w/ rip drive & warrior speed feed
68/4500 crossfire LP tank
doesn't shift when I slide
catches lots of bounces
Gel on elbow wears out after a while
overall these babies are awesome, I never wore elbow pads before because i thought they were for sissy's who couldn't take the pain but I realized that they can also catch bounces which changed my mind. The velcro on the top and bottom ensure that the pad doesn't shift when you play which is key and the first time I used em they caught 2 bounces in 1 game .
Only negative is as I said above the gel has worn down a lot and i can't feel the difference the padding anymore when i dive but they've lasted about 15 days of Paintball and as a forward i put a lot of wear into them so I'm not worried about the durability
Great product, would definitely recomend for anybody who want to improve their game