Introducing the newest addition to TechT's "High Performance Lubrication" line of products. This premium lubricant is formulated to provide maximum protection and performance for your marker's internal moving parts.
* Stays in your gun, not your barrel!
* Designed to be "super slick" like TechT's Gun Sav Grease, but specifically formulated for players / markers that prefer a liquid state lubricant
* New *patent pending* dispensing dropper makes the drops easy to use, cuts down on wasteful spills and over application, and prevents oil from leaking into your tool kit
* Thick, rich formula adheres to any part it comes in contact with to assure your marker is always protected
* Designed to stick to the part you need to lube, while minimizing the amount of drag - which means faster, more consistent operation of your marker!
* Designed for all internal paintball parts, including hammers and rammers
* Great for routine maintenance of your marker - just a couple drops keeps your marker lubed and shooting!
* Should be used in place of oil as per the instruction manual for your marker
* Our thick, rich formula adheres to any part it comes in contact with to assure you marker is always protected.
* Gun Drops Oil is designed to stick to the part you need to lube, while minimizing the amount of drag. This means faster more consistent operation of your marker.
* It's stays in your gun not your barrel.
* Perfect, and designed for all internal paintball parts, including hammers and rammers. Great for Tippmann hammers and Ego rammers.
* Great for routine maintenance of your marker- just a couple drops keeps your marker lubed & shooting!
* Easy application with included dropper, makes Gun Drops the easiest product on the market to use.
* Gun Drops should be used in place of oil as per the instruction manual of you marker.
* Great markers require great lubrication.
* A healthy regimen of shooting people, tasty paintballs, and Gun Drops makes any marker happy!
The TechT TechT Gun drops are newer, so they should be commonly available. Check out the Places to Buy links below for places to purchase them.
-Great on all metal internals
-Little goes a long way
-Doesn't eat O-rings
-Not spectacular on plastics
-A little smell on hands
When polishing my A-5 I greased it up with Gun Drops. They lubricate great and it doesn't take much. After toying with my A-5, I decided to give my .68 Special a try. Everything worked fine just after lubing.
However, after several months in storage I discovered that the forward receiver became gunked up from the front bolt (plastic) reacting with the gun drops. O-rings are still in great shape though.
As long as you don't use this on plastic internals (excluding O-rings) you will have excellent performance from this lubricant.